💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga:30 cameras pointed at you and you get one take

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Praying this is actually released :bradley: couldn't see it live, at least well get it in high quality. I hope she decides to include the interludes too.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
6 hours ago, Original Diva said:

WOOOOO CHROMATICA BALL DVD HERE WE COMEEEE

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

6 hours ago, JakubM316 said:

SO WE  A R E  GETTING A DVD?? :woot:

What is a dvd 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

2 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

Not y'all thinking they are going to release a DVD in 2022 and not just throw this on Netflix. :enigma:

Y'all forgot digital media are not forever. It can be taken away anytime. Hence where hard copy are still needed if you are a serious fan or collector. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all forgot digital media are not forever. It can be taken away anytime. Hence where hard copy are still needed if you are a serious fan or collector. 

if it ends up being streaming only, i will be pirating and making my own bluray copy :saira:

mother, what must i do?

I understand with the crowd size being an attractive option, but no way were they going to do a professional film in London or Paris when it was still broad daylight for the first hour of the show. I think the sun didn’t even set for Paris until Free Woman or Born this way? 

Japan would’ve made more sense imo, but maybe they wanted the fireworks to close the show, and since that was a closed roof date, they waited until the later US dates to shift logistics. That’s the only reason I could think why they would favor the LA date over others. 

1 minute ago, Neroneau said:

Did Gaga sing 1000 doves at Los Angeles last night? 

No. She sang angel Down

5 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

Did Gaga sing 1000 doves at Los Angeles last night? 

No, Angel down and full version of edge of glory, saw on tiktok she was performing only half of it on some dates

badfaith
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

The way she could've recorded Paris :messga: Just imagine 80.000 bracelets lit up and all of the floor of the stadium filled with people :giveup:

This! Paris has the best energy out of all the lives I've seen :bradley:

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Where's the hard copy of Five Foot Two, or the Reputation Tour, or Sweetener Tour?

25 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Where's the hard copy of Five Foot Two, or the Reputation Tour, or Sweetener Tour?

On eBay, gurl. They produces for your consideration boxset for Emmy voters. Not ideal but we have it. And the fans who value hard copies can get it :billie:

Night Vision

I'm not mad she didn't film the Paris show as it was still daylight for most of the show.

The show last night was pitch black from the very start, how the lightning and interludes are intended to look

FVzXNWu.gif

The BPD Monster
10 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Dont worry.The professional camera was in front of the empty grass field.They won’t even show it.Here’s a video

Told ya. They know what they doing 

Future Lovers
6 hours ago, Edonis said:

I understand with the crowd size being an attractive option, but no way were they going to do a professional film in London or Paris when it was still broad daylight for the first hour of the show. I think the sun didn’t even set for Paris until Free Woman or Born this way? 

Japan would’ve made more sense imo, but maybe they wanted the fireworks to close the show, and since that was a closed roof date, they waited until the later US dates to shift logistics. That’s the only reason I could think why they would favor the LA date over others. 

I think the only reason they didn't do Japan is logistics. 

Pre-pandemic, it'd be easy to just send a film crew anywhere and shoot it. But in the pandemic era, organizing a filming across the world from the company they chose to film it's base of operations was probably just a risk and financial route they didn't want to take. 

Archived