💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Gaga2645
On 9/18/2022 at 3:42 PM, TimotheeChalamet said:

I know I'll be torn to pieces so I apologize in advance (I hope people who actually attended prove me wrong) but watching some videos from the night wasn't this a vocally weaker performance compared to others? Of course I didn't attend so I don't know, it's just a feeling I got from the videos that I know won't do her justice but still 

Nah her mic feed was extra loud that night 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

Nah her mic feed was extra loud that night 

Thank god 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I was also amazed at the mic feed in houston too!

I recorded the show previously and the mic feed was weak. So much so that the drunk girls in front of me were clearer than gaga herself. So this LA mic being so much higher in sound really helped my recordings turn out better! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga2645
14 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I recorded the show previously and the mic feed was weak. So much so that the drunk girls in front of me were clearer than gaga herself. So this LA mic being so much higher in sound really helped my recordings turn out better! 

My friends and I were gagged during alice in houston. I noticed after they hit LA the mic feed and reverb were knocked up a bit, and I couldn’t help but theorize they might get more mic feeds for post production (that’s just my mind theorizing though idk if that’s how that stuff actually works)

12 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

My friends and I were gagged during alice in houston. I noticed after they hit LA the mic feed and reverb were knocked up a bit, and I couldn’t help but theorize they might get more mic feeds for post production (that’s just my mind theorizing though idk if that’s how that stuff actually works)

I was thinking this!! Like not to be a perfectionist but a teeny tiny moment that I think about is how sliiiiightly off Gaga says the last "RAIN. ON. ..........ME!" like the word ME felt awkwardly off timing wise. We love her raw power so I'm here for it being just as it was recorded live but also, like - if there's some small adjustments here and there I would absolutely respect that 😅❤️

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

In this context what does gagged mean 

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, hoeslay said:

I was thinking this!! Like not to be a perfectionist but a teeny tiny moment that I think about is how sliiiiightly off Gaga says the last "RAIN. ON. ..........ME!" like the word ME felt awkwardly off timing wise. We love her raw power so I'm here for it being just as it was recorded live but also, like - if there's some small adjustments here and there I would absolutely respect that 😅❤️

There was a moment like that in the la show. Cannot remember exactly where 

Gaga2645
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

There was a moment like that in the la show. Cannot remember exactly where 

I think y’all are thinking of her run that went down instead of up during the last “On” 

the video on twitter showing the fireworks from afar I noticed the run sounds muffled and at first I thought she was flat. 💀

Hoping the mic feed picked it up as Gaga intended! If not, she’ll probably just go in the studio and fix it post production

Not y'all discussing about the flat notes. Pray the DVD actually happens :poot:

Inb4 it's another JWT fiasco :madge:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

GagasEnigma4

I was there and Gaga sounded incredible! Yes with live performances things happen. The only delay I remember was the last “RAIN ON….ME!!!” But again it was real and authentic even if the timing wasn’t perfect. I thought it was cute:legend: And proof to the haters she actually sings live:staymad:

Gaga2645
52 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Not y'all discussing about the flat notes. Pray the DVD actually happens :poot:

Inb4 it's another JWT fiasco :madge:

She wasn’t flat, she just hit a run differently :stalkga:

Did y’all see the drone footage?

36 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

She wasn’t flat, she just hit a run differently :stalkga:

Did y’all see the drone footage?

OMG DRONE FOOTAGE? where is it from ? 

Gaga2645
17 hours ago, VeguisLG said:

OMG DRONE FOOTAGE? where is it from ? 

I thought it was from the filming crew but I think it was just someone who lived nearby

it ended up on twitter yesterday 

EGOT2027

i saw this tour twice and let me tell ya her vocals blew me away in LA. they’ll edit out or auto tune any issues lol everyone breathe 

Archived