Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

The recording of the show is now mentioned at the bottom of TCB wiki. It’s an edit locked wiki page btw so something sounds official!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

The recording of the show is now mentioned at the bottom of TCB wiki. It’s an edit locked wiki page btw so something sounds official!

but thats fan controlled. Doesn’t mean much. It’s edit locked so trolls cant ruin her wiki like they have in the past

DavidLuis198
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well :

The Fame had the Glastonbury show recorded and released

The Fame Monster had the Madison Square Garden released has a TV event + dvd

BTWB has never been recorded professionally (but planned to be) for obvious reasons. 

artRave had the Paris Show filmed and livestreamed

CTC Tour had a special TV event + dvd release

JWT was professionally filmed in Birmingham but never released (I feel like she was in pain and unsatisfied of the material recorded, never got the opportunity to re-film it).

Enigma had a livestreamed show

LFS had a TV special event

I know we have all this, but:

Glastonbury was a pocket show / festival show, so the show isn't really the complete Fame Ball experience

We have a perfect recording of the Monster Ball 2.0, but none of the Monster Ball 1.0, but it's okay, I don't think she would release two recordings of the "same" tour

The BTWBT was never recorded unfortunally

artRAVE had a livestream and it's a good recording, but they don't have the best shots (example: they don't show her rising from the stage at Venus)

The Cheek To Cheek special it's not part of the Cheek To Cheek Tour, the tour had a different setlist and stage

All we have from the Joanne Tour is a live of Joanne with one or two different shots

Enigma also had a pocket show recorded, with an act being cut and props missing (what makes some performances really cringe)

We don't have nothing from Jazz + Piano, but I think she still has more dates with it (?), so who knows, maybe she'll release it one day

Love For Sale hadn't had a tour, so okay

We only had a single proper tour release and the livestream from the artRAVE (great, but not perfect). Now, I think we as fans are very lucky because we have hundred of live performances and festival shows recorded and available to us, but not the same luck with her tours

I don't know how to write in english

6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

JWT was professionally filmed in Birmingham but never released (I feel like she was in pain and unsatisfied of the material recorded, never got the opportunity to re-film it).

Are we sure the filming wasn’t just for those ASIB scenes?

Juanlittlem
51 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Nope, since they were recording she performed Scheibe twice because of a stage malfunction. There's also her tweet.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

Those were filmed at a US show in fall 2017 no?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MonsterVisions

This **** better happen cause a camera got all up on me dancing and hitting all the choreo for Stupid Love!

“FREE MY MIND”

Anderson123
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Nope, since they were recording she performed Scheibe twice because of a stage malfunction. There's also her tweet.

I wont get my hopes up til there's a Blu ray pre-order then. :rip:

I won’t get my hopes up till I’m sandwiched between Stefani and Michael on their luxury couch watching Burn the Porch (and the Gays): The Chromatica Ball Live in LA on her 80” 8K tv :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Let me clear a couple of things up.  I was at the show and I’m studying to be a film and TV producer:

1) Gaga releasing a “DVD” on Netflix or Apple TV.  Netflix is a possibility because she had the deal with them for the JWT but Gaga scraped the recording (I don’t blame her).  She also had a bunch of promo done/planned with Apple for the era, so that makes some sense as well.  It could be something completely out of left field like Peacock or Paramount+, but that would drastically restrict the market to the USA (granted her show with Tony was on Paramount).  HBO/Discovery+ has a chance, but not a big one.  There’s no way Disney wants this show associated with them, so that rules out Disney+ and Hulu.

2) She clearly performed different last night.  There were less screams during Alice, she spoke before 911, and I feel like we also had some new graphics.  Also with her Instagram post saying “you get one take” makes me think she felt pressure beyond promo.

3) I feel like TCB wouldn’t work nearly as well as promo footage than JWT or even Enigma.  I feel without context the clips would not appeal to the GP (imagine if you watched a commercial of an artist you didn’t know in her outfit for Replay).  Also, the performances for three of her biggest hits aren’t very dynamic/visually engaging.  Compare the performance of the first three songs with their counterparts in her other tours.

4) I feel this is a show Gaga might want immortalized, as she literally talked about that at the piano.

5) While more wrist bands might be good for promo, the other changes don’t make sense.  The Chromatica songs with more refined vocals probably wouldn’t be used in a commercial.  The fireworks and new graphics also don’t seem like something they would do just for a commercial.

6) Gaga is gaining traction with the GP.  The friend I went with had never listened to Chromatica but knew her hits.  He loved the show and we both compared the aesthetic to Joker.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:57 AM, LaFama said:

Omg yeees, more material to rot in a hard drive in the Warehaus of Gaga 😍😍😍

No but seriously, I’m more than sure this is gonna be released in some way, this era we got everything we were officially told we were gonna get (well except the listening party but still lmao). 

Chromatica TV :messga:

14 minutes ago, JEREMY said:

Chromatica TV :messga:

The trigger is triggering :partysick:  :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga2645
On 9/11/2022 at 12:40 AM, Franch Toast said:

@Snottygurl on TikTok (thank you @Ivy)

I completely missed this hun, but still, thank you so much !

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived