💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

marrytheminogue
4 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

“There can be 52,000 people in the room with 30 cameras pointed at you but all it takes is that one take to change your life 🖤

Seriously though, I really hope this gets some form of release. I know we’ll be lucky and I’ll be happy if this just gets a digital / streaming release but I’d much prefer a limited 3LP coloured vinyl / DVD / CD release as well (a box set with all these limited to 2,500-5,000 copies would be a smart commercial move tbh). But given the stock of limited DoC CDs and vinyl and LFS box sets still remaining, I don’t blame them for being hesitant to physically release this.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
1 hour ago, VTV said:

Lil complainers here are funny :fan:

Pls keep Steven Klein or Jonas Akerlund away from the footage. They are terrible editors :messga:

...granted, I haven't seen them edit a whole concert film, but they did shoot Gaga's objectively best music videos :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

lilboyblue

When is the last show, is there any hope for guests or should we give that up already?? Is Blackpink anywhere in the area?

lilboyblue

When is the last show, is there any hope for guests or should we give that up already?? Is Blackpink anywhere in the area?

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

There's two shows left and I dont think they'll film any of them, Houston is lacking on selling tickets and Miami is the other one.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Bounty said:

Not even gonna excited, she films every show just for it to get canned lmao

Well :

The Fame had the Glastonbury show recorded and released

The Fame Monster had the Madison Square Garden released has a TV event + dvd

BTWB has never been recorded professionally (but planned to be) for obvious reasons. 

artRave had the Paris Show filmed and livestreamed

CTC Tour had a special TV event + dvd release

JWT was professionally filmed in Birmingham but never released (I feel like she was in pain and unsatisfied of the material recorded, never got the opportunity to re-film it).

Enigma had a livestreamed show

LFS had a TV special event

The only two cases she never released a filmed show (in any possible ways) are mainly because of the tours being cancelled and health issues.

I'm very positive she'll release Chromatica Ball Tour as it's one of her most praised and critically acclaimed tours ever. 

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well :

BTWB has never been recorded professionally (but planned to be) for obvious reasons. 

JWT was professionally filmed in Birmingham but never released (I feel like she was in pain and unsatisfied of the material recorded, never got the opportunity to re-film it).

The only two cases she never released a filmed show (in any possible ways) are mainly because of the tours being cancelled and health issues.

I'm very positive she'll release Chromatica Ball Tour as it's one of her most praised and critically acclaimed tours ever. 

I remember that Birmingham date because we got Scheibe twice because the stage didn't work first time :ladyhaha:

Moonlight on Water
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well :

damn we really are spoiled huh :bradley:

she/her

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

True and one of the best energy she had at this whole tour.

Only thing that is too bad for a dvd release is the fact there were no closed roof so day light for the start of the show. 

She didnt come out till 9pm. 9pm in cali is dark. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monketsharona
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

She didnt come out till 9pm. 9pm in cali is dark. 

I was talking about the Paris date, it was still sunny the the first quarter of the show there 

Sorcerer
5 hours ago, julz said:

The fireworks not insync with Rain On Me ending :sweat:... but i still live for that!! Will believe the tour film happening when we see the trailer :sweat::sweat:

I think they synced the fireworks with the RAIN. ON. ME. before the outro

Would've been cool if it ended at the same time but I won't complain :firega:

PLSSSSSSS PUT OUT DVD PLZzZZZZZ my Monster Ball Madison Square Garden DVD is wearing out mother :nooo:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BornSimon

I am SO glad she recorded this, and I hope this time we get to see something via some streaming platform.

But I have one little complaint: I wish it was another date.

GagaSkeletonWay
6 hours ago, VTV said:

Lil complainers here are funny :fan:

Pls keep Steven Klein or Jonas Akerlund away from the footage. They are terrible editors :messga:

How are they terrible? :excuseu:

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived