💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

The fireworks not insync with Rain On Me ending :sweat:... but i still live for that!! Will believe the tour film happening when we see the trailer :sweat::sweat:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Massive Monster
5 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

They are filming the pit. Security says Gaga is filming something special. 

A Haus Labs ad :bear:

"Haus Labs is sweat proof" 

Kind regards

Tinnitus15
28 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Honestly I really think Europe was off the table. It's usually not a smart idea to make a professional recording of a tour near the start of it, it's almost always a safer bet to do it toward the end. The crew is running the show at their best, the performers are well in the groove of the show, it's a well oiled machine, and you'll be capturing the best version of the show. There's too much room for mistakes at the head of a tour. 

Plus, logistically, they needed time to prepare. I doubt seriously that in the rehearsal stage she was taking the time to work with a film team on how to shoot this show so that would have to come once she's free to focus on more than just making sure the show gets finished.

All the videos I've seen show that the the big crane camera was positioned in that open space on the field and almost all of the rest of the cameras were in front of it. We won't be seeing that empty space on the field in the final product. 

In London they had those BIG camera placed in the seated area.Also the camera used for the screens showed lots of the audience during her ballad part(showing the crowd,people crying and so on)They showed lots of fans paws ups and so on.So I think they can get a good recording from them too.The camera is the back recorded the whole stadium,cuz I saw them shooting around the audience.

27 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

It's just not realistic. 

Physical media sales that aren't vinyls or pre-order CDs are at an all time low and they will only continue to plummet. DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, they're all collectors centric items and the longer those formats grow outdated, the more it will be catered specifically to that audience. Yes Gaga has a huge fanbase, but it's not gonna be enough to justify releasing it that way. 

Streaming is more cost effective, her bottom line is raised, it's cheaper for the consumer, and it will have a far wider reach than a DVD because more than just her fans will be consuming it if it's being promoted by a major streaming service. 

Would a DVD be nice to have? Sure. But it's business suicide. 

if cliff richard can get a tour dvd in 2021, so can we :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

The BPD Monster
4 minutes ago, Aurajandro said:

maybe they'll release it at the 10th/20th anniversary of Joanne:messga:

I would sell my kidney to watch that moving stage and amazing lights in a professional footage 😭 let's hope she'll do it for the 10th anniversary. One of my goals in life is to get famous enough so I can ask her why tf she didn't release it when she has official footage of it. 

Future Lovers
38 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

In London they had those BIG camera placed in the seated area.Also the camera used for the screens showed lots of the audience during her ballad part(showing the crowd,people crying and so on)They showed lots of fans paws ups and so on.So I think they can get a good recording from them too.The camera is the back recorded the whole stadium,cuz I saw them shooting around the audience.

That’s true, there were, but that would be B-Roll footage. That’s footage that is unintended to comprise the bulk of a film, but rather be used for inserts. This will also be done with a camera different from the ones used in a full scale professional shoot, much closer to the ones used to film for the screens each night. 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Mr Mendes said:

That’s true, there were, but that would be B-Roll footage. That’s footage that is unintended to comprise the bulk of a film, but rather be used for inserts. This will also be done with a camera different from the ones used in a full scale professional shoot, much closer to the ones used to film for the screens each night. 

The cameras for the b stage were right next to the stage 

Future Lovers
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The cameras for the b stage were right next to the stage 

Yes, they would be as that offers them the best shooting spot. I’m not saying that they weren’t there, or that they weren’t being used with the intention of repurposing that footage at some point. What I’m saying is that that kind of filming is not the same as the one that was just done in LA. It was B-Roll filming, just footage captured to potentially supplement a larger product in the future. 

Think of it like a second unit on a Hollywood film. A second unit is filming things to be used in the film, but they aren’t filming the main bulk of the film only small pieces. They do this with a smaller crew and different equipment and the footage captured when blended into the final film only makes up a small percentage of the project. 

They were probably doing cover filming which is getting important shots that can be used to replace shots from the main film shoot that may not have turned out well. Footage from multiple shows is common in concert films, so it’s possible some London footage will be in it but it will be a small, small, small piece when compared to the 30 camera main shoot done in LA. 

Lady Rah Rah

Okay but what if she chose to wait until close to the end of the tour so she felt the most ready, confident and used to performing on tour again? I know it makes so much more sense filming in London, Paris or Japan but maybe the production company wasn’t able to fly out to film it. I know Gaga could get so many companies who would do it for her in those locations but clearly she wanted the LA show filmed for a reason. 

I can totally see this being released as with JWT she was in pain and the same with BTWB. This time, she’s really enjoying being on tour again and seems genuinely happy. 

I bet she will announce it shortly after the tour is finished and it will be released on Chromatica’s anniversary (29/05/2023).

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Lil complainers here are funny :fan:

Pls keep Steven Klein or Jonas Akerlund away from the footage. They are terrible editors :messga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived