news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo

why here though the floor looks half empty cuz the stadium leaves the grass area blocked off, ppl are gonna think shes a flop lol

1 minute ago, Monstermilo said:

why here though the floor looks half empty cuz the stadium leaves the grass area blocked off, ppl are gonna think shes a flop lol

I've seen lots of concerts on dvd where they don't show the audience. They can focus 100% on Gaga and I would be perfectly fine :enigma:

4 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

Because LA was initially the last date of this tour, until she added Houston & Miami later. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

DVDs aren't exactly making moneys these days sadly. Let's hope for a Netflix or Apple logo deal. 

nope! i need this as an official physical copy in full HD so i can keep it forever

gaga has enough fans to turn a profit for a physical release

mother, what must i do?

M i K E Y
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

nope! i need this as an official physical copy in full HD so i can keep it forever

Right? Give us a DVD + CD box with a big ass booklet box and a vinyl and it will sell like sliced bread 

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, eunino said:

Nah there were closed stadiums in the european leg that they could have used.

I personally think it was an bad choice considering they can’t have people on the field and it looks like a giant gap full of grass and there is the seats factor. Anyway, I am taking whatever they are pulling out so at least we will have a professional recording. I hope this project sees the light of day!

Honestly I really think Europe was off the table. It's usually not a smart idea to make a professional recording of a tour near the start of it, it's almost always a safer bet to do it toward the end. The crew is running the show at their best, the performers are well in the groove of the show, it's a well oiled machine, and you'll be capturing the best version of the show. There's too much room for mistakes at the head of a tour. 

Plus, logistically, they needed time to prepare. I doubt seriously that in the rehearsal stage she was taking the time to work with a film team on how to shoot this show so that would have to come once she's free to focus on more than just making sure the show gets finished.

All the videos I've seen show that the the big crane camera was positioned in that open space on the field and almost all of the rest of the cameras were in front of it. We won't be seeing that empty space on the field in the final product. 

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I thought they were recording every show…If that’s not the case,she should have recorded Paris with that huge crowd

She does record every show. But there's a difference between the show to show recording and a professionally filmed show. 

Each show is filmed with a small number of standard issue cameras primarily so there is a feed on the screens. That footage is saved, but it is limited in what it shows (only the stage from the same static angles every night). 

Actually filming it professionally will include 20+ cameras placed all over the venue with more movement, more coverage, and more flexibility. The cameras will be higher quality and it will be filmed by an actual professional film crew.

13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

11 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Right? Give us a DVD + CD box with a big ass booklet box and a vinyl and it will sell like sliced bread 

It's just not realistic. 

Physical media sales that aren't vinyls or pre-order CDs are at an all time low and they will only continue to plummet. DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, they're all collectors centric items and the longer those formats grow outdated, the more it will be catered specifically to that audience. Yes Gaga has a huge fanbase, but it's not gonna be enough to justify releasing it that way. 

Streaming is more cost effective, her bottom line is raised, it's cheaper for the consumer, and it will have a far wider reach than a DVD because more than just her fans will be consuming it if it's being promoted by a major streaming service. 

Would a DVD be nice to have? Sure. But it's business suicide. 

The BPD Monster
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Hasn't this happened like every single tour and yet we only have 1 DVD? Well, fingers crossed.

What happens if someone doesn't consent? Do they get a refund?

Yup. 

Papergangstuh

Who knows what will happen but it was 100% filmed like a professional concert. Camera men on the stage and blocking views from us in the pit :enigma:

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived