At my show in Paris everybody was dancing and having their fun so much

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

only US to be honest

At my show in Paris everybody was dancing and having their fun so much

I feel like Europe was the exception :sweat:

Since the Toronto show, there have been seats on the floor and that’s extended into the US & Japanese dates. It’s probably a venue thing though. 

ELECTROHEART

Do you think they'll film Miami show too? I mean, other artists film more than one shows to "save" the things they don't want to appear on the actual film (like locals leaving before HMH :fail:) when 2 or more shows take place on the same venue, but Miami's Stadium is so different to Dodger's so if she's doing this we will have a DVD from LA or another one from Miami show, and not both mixed I think

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

8 minutes ago, eunino said:

Nah there were closed stadiums in the european leg that they could have used.

I personally think it was an bad choice considering they can’t have people on the field and it looks like a giant gap full of grass and there is the seats factor. Anyway, I am taking whatever they are pulling out so at least we will have a professional recording. I hope this project sees the light of day!

Wasn’t the only closed roof dates in Europe Düsseldorf and Arnhem? Or am I missing another? 

7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Hasn't this happened like every single tour and yet we only have 1 DVD? Well, fingers crossed.

What happens if someone doesn't consent? Do they get a refund?

That’s usually for corporate 

ELECTROHEART
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Wasn’t the only closed roof dates in Europe Düsseldorf and Arnhem? Or am I missing another? 

Friends Arena in Stockholm had closed roof too

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Tinnitus15

I thought they were recording every show…If that’s not the case,she should have recorded Paris with that huge crowd

YCHofficial
8 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Do you think they'll film Miami show too? I mean, other artists film more than one shows to "save" the things they don't want to appear on the actual film (like locals leaving before HMH :fail:) when 2 or more shows take place on the same venue, but Miami's Stadium is so different to Dodger's so if she's doing this we will have a DVD from LA or another one from Miami show, and not both mixed I think

I think she should have filmed two if not most of the baseball stadium shows because the baseball stadiums all look nearly the same. Easier for editing. 

Should have just filmed both Japanese shows tbh 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I thought they were recording every show…If that’s not the case,she should have recorded Paris with that huge crowd

True and one of the best energy she had at this whole tour.

Only thing that is too bad for a dvd release is the fact there were no closed roof so day light for the start of the show. 

ELECTROHEART
4 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I think she should have filmed two if not most of the baseball stadium shows because the baseball stadiums all look nearly the same. Easier for editing. 

Should have just filmed both Japanese shows tbh 

Yeah, Tokyo was perfect for recording, I don't know why they decided to film an US show, I've seen a livestream on IG and maybe I'm wrong but tonight's crowd at GA was a bit.. off?

And not to mention they were leaving before Hold My Hand and some people even before Stupid Love :rip:

Locals don't apreciate Gaga's talent and artistry I fear :triggered:

BARKDANGER
40 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Especially after this like

cmon now…

Fireworks on top of the heat from hell flames, most def this tour tour will have a proper dvd/steaming release.

And I live for it!  

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived