LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
4 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Why the live ended, I don’t get the hate for Angel down! 

@Snottygurl on TikTok (thank you @Ivy)

She/Her/Hers

PSYCHOSHTICK

''Sometime, a long, long time from today, somebody might watch this show back. They might pop in some chip in some device that we don't even know yet.''

:triggered:

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Why the live ended, I don’t get the hate for Angel down! 

Angel Down is the best ballad from Joanne. People can't admit it yet

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They filmed a show where the audience is sitting.

Ew

The way that’s literally been most dates on this tour :laughga:

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Yeah no fcking way this tour isn't getting an official release

Especially after this like

cmon now…

Future Lovers
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They filmed a show where the audience is sitting.

Ew

They couldn't have filmed Europe, period. It'd have been too bright outside, it was too early into the tour, and it wouldn't have worked. 

The Monster Ball DVD was filmed at a concert where there was seating on the floor and that turned out just fine. 

3 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

imagine if she did something like Beyonce’s Homecoming on Netflix, where between songs she shows us backstage footage, like Gaga-vision style. Could also show us the making of the album, hmmm…

Excuse me, no!

1 minute ago, Mr Mendes said:

They couldn't have filmed Europe, period. It'd have been too bright outside, it was too early into the tour, and it wouldn't have worked. 

The Monster Ball DVD was filmed at a concert where there was seating on the floor and that turned out just fine. 

Nah there were closed stadiums in the european leg that they could have used.

I personally think it was an bad choice considering they can’t have people on the field and it looks like a giant gap full of grass and there is the seats factor. Anyway, I am taking whatever they are pulling out so at least we will have a professional recording. I hope this project sees the light of day!

3 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

To makeup for there not being a tour book, it would be so cool if she released a physical copy (Blu Ray-4K) inside of a collectible case, with a photo book and all. 

EDIT: imagine if she did something like Beyonce’s Homecoming on Netflix, where between songs she shows us backstage footage, like Gaga-vision style. Could also show us the making of the album, hmmm…

I’d be okay with a documentary being a companion piece to the tour film, but not one in lieu of the other. I hate to complain, but Gaga really needs more tour films for her pop shows…like it’s actually ridiculous how she has such massive shows and only one of them has been released professionally! 

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived