💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

PartySick
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I think it is! At my show I think they only gave bracelets to the people on the floor

Yup! At the DC show only the floor had wristbands :enigma:

I can't wait to glow :bradley:

🖤

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AkariGaga
3 hours ago, Khepri said:

Does anyone know whats Blink, does it have anything to do with Blackpink :lolly:

Sour candy finally coming:river:

Starmie25
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well...they gave us all wrist bands and we have seats so...a good sign, me thinks? Would love to have a DVD of this :cryga:

DVDs aren't exactly making moneys these days sadly. Let's hope for a Netflix or Apple logo deal. 

KindnessPunk

To makeup for there not being a tour book, it would be so cool if she released a physical copy (Blu Ray-4K) inside of a collectible case, with a photo book and all. 

EDIT: imagine if she did something like Beyonce’s Homecoming on Netflix, where between songs she shows us backstage footage, like Gaga-vision style. Could also show us the making of the album, hmmm…

3 hours ago, Khepri said:

Does anyone know whats Blink, does it have anything to do with Blackpink :lolly:

BLINK (Hangul: 블링크) is official fandom name of BLACKPINK, but not sure its meant to be them for this textual meaning 🤔

SharkmanthaC

Took some photos of the cameras they have and sent to my husband. These cameras weren’t at the DC show and they are super professional. Like the kind they record football games with so I expect this is for more than a promo. 

she/her/hers

ELECTROHEART

OMG I've seen videos and her energy tonight is 1000x higher that other shows

She's giving HER SOUL tonight :legend:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived