Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
15 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

That second paragraph is the longest sentence I've ever read and this is coming from me. :laughga:

And I still can't quite make sense of the last part of it. :wacko:

I was just thinking the same, who tf typed it lmao

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LaFama said:

this era we got everything we were officially told we were gonna get (well except the listening party but still lmao). 

rest in peace to coachella and all the other things we don't know about :messga:

mother, what must i do?

thierryrreiht

Guys I'm worried. 

BLINK productions is a production company that mostly does advertisement campaigns and music videos. I don't see anything about feature-length projects. 

EDIT:

Blink Productions in London is what I saw first. Then there's another Blink company in the US doing similar work. But again, mostly ad campaigns and no full-length feature (Universal, specifically with NBC, has already worked with them). Another Blink Films in London does documentaries. So it's really hard to tell which one it is..

I hope this isn't just to capture pro footage to make ads about her "revamped" pop Vegas show.. Like they did here

When the show finally started, they remade it with only Enigma footage

Pennywise
58 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

That second paragraph is the longest sentence I've ever read and this is coming from me. :laughga:

I love how self aware we’re becoming in this site :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

19 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Guys I'm worried. 

BLINK productions is a production company that mostly does advertisement campaigns and music videos. I don't see anything about feature-length projects. 

EDIT:

Blink Productions in London is what I saw first. Then there's another Blink company in the US doing similar work. But again, mostly ad campaigns and no full-length feature (Universal, specifically with NBC, has already worked with them). Another Blink Films in London does documentaries. So it's really hard to tell which one it is..

I hope this isn't just to capture pro footage to make ads about her "revamped" pop Vegas show.. Like they did here

When the show finally started, they remade it with only Enigma footage

well it's over.jpg

mother, what must i do?

Starmie25

We all know Gaga was in a lot of pain during the recording of JWT. Years later though we can clearly see she has her spark for touring back, so I'm very confident this one will be released. Exciting !

I hope it's filmed for Netflix..with bonus behind the scenes, special performances, interviews, tour preps, and more. Chromatica Ball Stadium Tour is one for the books, and we didnt see this coming :bradley:

SFA and Plastic Doll, i hope gets performed. I doubt Ari, Sir Elton or BP will appear. Cant believe Chromatica era is almost officially over

1 minute ago, julz said:

I hope it's filmed for Netflix..with bonus behind the scenes, special performances, interviews, tour preps, and more. Chromatica Ball Stadium Tour is one for the books, and we didnt see this coming :bradley:

SFA and Plastic Doll, i hope gets performed. I doubt Ari, Sir Elton or BP will appear. Cant believe Chromatica era is almost officially over

There's always Bradley Cooper if she does Shallow. :trollga:

PartySick

Well...they gave us all wrist bands and we have seats so...a good sign, me thinks? Would love to have a DVD of this :cryga:

🖤

andy232000
4 minutes ago, Lemming said:

Well...they gave us all wrist bands and we have seats so...a good sign, me thinks? Would love to have a DVD of this :cryga:

I think it is! At my show I think they only gave bracelets to the people on the floor

CatelynnMarie
Just now, Papergangstuh said:

They are filming the pit. Security says Gaga is filming something special. 

This gave me chills omg 

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LA’s TCB is show being recorded

Archived