Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LA’s TCB is show being recorded

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

PoliticGa strikes again 

Pretty much. I'm glad I got to hear 1000 Doves in Chicago, because we got Angel Down in LA. I'll be honest, though, Angel Down was a better performance than 1000 Doves. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking "Maybe with this partial cancelation of TCB in Miami she will feel pressured to release the DVD".

But then I remembered BTWBT and JWT were recorded, canceled and never released.

Inbe4 she releases "ULTIMATE TOUR: The Trilogy" with all of them :ladyhaha:

12 minutes ago, desnorteio said:

I was thinking "Maybe with this partial cancelation of TCB in Miami she will feel pressured to release the DVD".

But then I remembered BTWBT and JWT were recorded, canceled and never released.

Inbe4 she releases "ULTIMATE TOUR: The Trilogy" with all of them :ladyhaha:

was the btwb actually recorded or is it just a rumour?

mother, what must i do?

StarstruckIllusion

The way we’re gonna get this is cinematic 4K… thank you Lady Gaga!!!!

TimotheeChalamet

I know I'll be torn to pieces so I apologize in advance (I hope people who actually attended prove me wrong) but watching some videos from the night wasn't this a vocally weaker performance compared to others? Of course I didn't attend so I don't know, it's just a feeling I got from the videos that I know won't do her justice but still 

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I know I'll be torn to pieces so I apologize in advance (I hope people who actually attended prove me wrong) but watching some videos from the night wasn't this a vocally weaker performance compared to others? Of course I didn't attend so I don't know, it's just a feeling I got from the videos that I know won't do her justice but still 

It absolutely wasn’t weaker.  She did amazing in LA and DC (the ones I attended).

she/her/hers

On 9/18/2022 at 1:42 PM, TimotheeChalamet said:

I went to Chicago and LA. LA was better on some songs and Chicago on others. The piano songs in LA were much better, vocally. The other songs sounded louder/higher pitched vocally in LA, but I think that was likely done on purpose for the taping. They needed crisp, clear vocals for that. I was also in different places (on field for Chicago, in the stands for LA) and I know where you sit makes a huge difference in what you hear. So, if you are relying on people's recordings, keep that in mind. 

TortureMeOnReplay
On 9/11/2022 at 3:16 AM, Mr Mendes said:

Honestly I really think Europe was off the table. It's usually not a smart idea to make a professional recording of a tour near the start of it, it's almost always a safer bet to do it toward the end. The crew is running the show at their best, the performers are well in the groove of the show, it's a well oiled machine, and you'll be capturing the best version of the show. There's too much room for mistakes at the head of a tour. 

Plus, logistically, they needed time to prepare. I doubt seriously that in the rehearsal stage she was taking the time to work with a film team on how to shoot this show so that would have to come once she's free to focus on more than just making sure the show gets finished.

All the videos I've seen show that the the big crane camera was positioned in that open space on the field and almost all of the rest of the cameras were in front of it. We won't be seeing that empty space on the field in the final product. 

Wasn't the beginning of the tour also a bit different? In the Europe videos I watched, it looked like some of the screen sequences weren't ready yet and they were just cutting up parts of the live performance to show instead of some of the edited sequences. 

On 9/18/2022 at 1:42 PM, TimotheeChalamet said:

thank you for being honest. i was watching my recordings from the LA show and there were some slip-ups from the vocals that even make me kiiiii. let's be real. the choreo is hard, singing together with that is challenging so I don't expect the vocal perfectionism that she could have served. having that said, i hope post-editing will fix that mess bc it's funny asf hearing my recordings :huntyga:

00026 † 10000

ChicaSkas

Does anyone know what the first interlude name is underneath the binder clip:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

for a second, i thought the fire emojis were cute and meant these are BOPS then i realized they were the 10 ft flames :lmao:

i was sitting like 30 seats away from the stage and still felt it. maybe i should have kept my GA tix and felt what it felt in front of the stage :firega:

00026 † 10000

On 9/19/2022 at 2:25 PM, ChicaSkas said:

I just found this btw:

y51ub9aok4p91.jpg

00026 † 10000

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, Mark said:

I just found this btw:

y51ub9aok4p91.jpg

Blesssss you

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived