She heard this back in 2007 and was like:

Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

8103353744_f6305604bf_c.jpg

8103353824_37ae636ace_c.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbFmMy7QWx4vNEuBSKo8a

297229d4-b2cc-4963-a2c0-99e127e2b1e7.jpg

Lady-Gaga-main.jpg

lady-gaga-for-paper-magazine-IIHIH-1.jpg

Love how it's a recurring thing and that she can get away with it. (For the most part)

Also wonder if this will come into play later in her career, with her body being scanned and saved in computers and the rise of AI. She might be able to release new music beyond death with new images and video's accompanying the songs using this stored data of her image. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AURAOFSHEISSE

Am I the only one who didn’t know the  one from the fame perfume commercial was actually constructed I thought it was cgi

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Night Vision
12 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Also wonder if this will come into play later in her career, with her body being scanned and saved in computers and the rise of AI. She might be able to release new music beyond death with new images and video's accompanying the songs using this stored data of her image.

I hope not that would be really creepy

7 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Am I the only one who didn’t know the  one from the fame perfume commercial was actually constructed I thought it was cgi

It's a combination and it looks so sick the way it's enhanced by the effects as they show here:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
9 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Isn't this one also featured in one of th CBT backdrop video's?

yea apparently this was an actual piano too. bummed she didn’t play it. 

i wonder why it’s an easter egg at the ball

8 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Isn't this one also featured in one of th CBT backdrop video's?

Yes it is. It was done by Nick Knight back in 2010 and he re-used the scans for his backdrops for the tour.

17 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

Only if it's her choice, then I could be cool. Like David Bowie did in a way. But so many estates of artists keep releasing music after they die that they didn't want to share with the world when they were still alive. Or create a hologram. Or put their image on anything imaginable. 

As long as it's her intention and for the art and not the money I think it  could be cool.

Moonlight on Water

I ****ing loooove the poker face piano visual from TCB, so seeing that statue just brings me back :bradley:

she/her

1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

This statue backdrop as well of Fame-Ga from Enigma

latest?cb=20190629170058

enigma backdrops were on POINT :giveup:

mother, what must i do?

Tyler1992
3 hours ago, Night Vision said:

3 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Please god no… Posthumous releases leave such a sour taste in my mouth and are tasteless. Artists release what they want us to hear, and when they die and have compilation albums released with unreleased songs and demos, it’s so disrespectful, and are obvious money grabs. 

Gaga wouldn’t have any say in what gets released beyond the grave, so I hope she has that locked right up and has contracts in her place to keep her music, name and likeness safe and sound. 

As for AI visuals- that is just pandora’s box that I hope Gaga can keep shut. 

Gaga having these iconic statues feel legendary to me, like Michael Jackson status. Gaga herself is already an icon, but she really feeds us a lot of imagery, visual that stands the test of time. It's too much, that you'll need a book to list down everything she provided. Gaga is not just art, she is the museum.

Shipper

One second I'm a Koons then suddenly the Koons is me

contemporary art GIF by The Broad Museum

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Joshie S

Cementing herself, quite literally, as the one of the most iconic legends of our entire existence in this entire universe :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived