Featured Posts

The BPD Monster
5 hours ago, ThatsGossip111 said:

I feel like I remember her mentioning doing one night of each tour again 

When? Source? I hate to say but Gaga is known for broken promises 

ThatsGossip111
11 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

When? Source? I hate to say but Gaga is known for broken promises 

I don’t know how to find it tbh. I think it was a video of her speaking to fans somewhere, you couldn’t see her gut you could hear her voice speaking to them 

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, ThatsGossip111 said:

I don’t know how to find it tbh. I think it was a video of her speaking to fans somewhere, you couldn’t see her gut you could hear her voice speaking to them 

Maybe she'll bring back TCB for Rock In Rio but I don't think we'll ever see BTWB or JWT getting back to life again 

10 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Maybe she'll bring back TCB for Rock In Rio but I don't think we'll ever see BTWB or JWT getting back to life again 

Sadly, this is a fact

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

On 9/11/2022 at 4:37 AM, Tyler1992 said:

Anyway- In regards to the Olympics, Gaga DEFINITELY should be apart of LA 2028.

The Edge of Glory (and an extended intro) followed by Born This Way would have that triumphant feel that would be incredible for the Olympics. No lip synching and incredible breath control, as she runs down the stage after months of training like an Olympian. “Tonight Yeah Baby” as the torch is lit by an Olympic archer. 

I would also love if Gaga went to the Paralympic Games and did either the opening/closing ceremony there. Paralympians do not get the recognition they deserve. A superstar like Gaga being there would be incredible. 

For sure it would be the most watched opening ceremony of the Olympics. I do think she could be a possibility, to sing the American anthem perhaps, or the Olympic anthem which is in greek. She would have a look sort of Aphrodite coming from a shell. 

do a show for FIFA??at the World Cup 26? she would never!! she is too glamorous for that and probably wouldn't want to be associated with those old white cis males and their fair play.

cheers

Archived