Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Little Mermaid is coming to theaters May 26, 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico
6 hours ago, JustTea said:

Tbh, she looks nothing like Ariel to me. It's the eyes I guess, og had blue ones... :interestinga:

if you’re really THAT bothered by eye color, you’ve got issues. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

It's not only the color...

1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Not very accepting of other people opinion ? Or you Are accepting only If you agree with it? 

HotLikeMexico
10 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

Not very accepting of other people opinion ? Or you Are accepting only If you agree with it? 

And guess what, you're doing the same thing.

Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

And guess what, you're doing the same thing.

Not at all! I respect your opinion, but as far as I can tell you respect only same as yours…

Borislshere
9 hours ago, Ivannn said:

No wonder that an American will have no respect or understanding for culture and the fact that this isn’t some Disney story but an Old danish one. 
Things Like this Are disrespectful ….

But they’re not remaking the original Danish story though? This is off of THEIR animated retake on the story. The cartoon never specified a location and as far as I know, there is not actual location where mermaids reside. This isn’t disrespectful cause Ariel wasn’t a real person. 

I can't believe we actually argue this topic on GGD... are you even a little monster if your racist ass reacts to a skin tone? 

Rahrahbitchson
23 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

But they’re not remaking the original Danish story though? This is off of THEIR animated retake on the story. The cartoon never specified a location and as far as I know, there is not actual location where mermaids reside. This isn’t disrespectful cause Ariel wasn’t a real person. 

Yas we know Gaga, dont even bother arguing with him queen, he said they been pushing POC in everything and awards but doesnt say the same about white people been in everything and getting recognition and praise for almost all their lifes and all history, now he is mad because this beautiful black fish is being portraying by a beautiful black lady, hiding his racist ass by coming with some crap about danish people and locations

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

10 hours ago, Ivannn said:

No wonder that an American will have no respect or understanding for culture and the fact that this isn’t some Disney story but an Old danish one. 
Things Like this Are disrespectful ….

But, it's only a skincolor...

Do you think the the animated disney movie is disrespectful as well? because that one already changed way more about the original story. Made it a musical, changed the ending, added new characters, removed characters etc.

HotLikeMexico

I genuinely cannot believe people on a Gaga Forum of all places are arguing and or bothered by an update to a fictitious character’s skin color. It’s wild! She literally wrote a song called “Born This Way” and has spread a message throughout her entire career about acceptance. Did y’all magically forget this HUGE detail? 

ShayCristoforo
3 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I genuinely cannot believe people on a Gaga Forum of all places are arguing and or bothered by an update to a fictitious character’s skin color. It’s wild! She literally wrote a song called “Born This Way” and has spread a message throughout her entire career about acceptance. Did y’all magically forget this HUGE detail? 

It's pretty worrying and disappointing to see the lack of support and acceptance.
It is not hard for these haters to validate "changes" (to a fictional fantasy narrative). Every single story that is told and re-told is a type of adaptation.

They just don't like seeing a black Ariel. It's very clear, and I find the haters very disgusting.   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Dr Fudge

I’m not much of a Disney guy, but damn she sounds so good :bradley:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived