Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Little Mermaid is coming to theaters May 26, 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting Avatar 2 is all water themed and this is another massive budget underwater project, wonder if they'll be compared (for graphics and such)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish her hair was more vibrant lol it's "real life" but the movie must be 90% CGI so they could've done that. She looks beautiful, sounds beautiful, I'm sure she'll nail the role. Disney wants success

Adrenaliner

I love that POC actors and actresses are getting more recognition, but I just don't see Ariel in her :fatcat:

I hope the movie changes my mind and WHERE IS THE RED HAIR

RahrahWitch

Wow, The visuals look stunning the amount of work that must've gone into just this small clip is insane and she sounds exactly like Ariel :bradley: 

The only thing I'm worried about is Melissa McCarthy as Ursula but we'll see if she can pull it off.

To everyone saying that her hair is naturally red, what's your source for that? I looked and it just seems like a regular brown.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

2 hours ago, Oriane said:

To everyone saying that her hair is naturally red, what's your source for that? I looked and it just seems like a regular brown.

In those behind the scene photo's her hair looks more orange

But WHY do yall want everything exactly the same as the original? These remakes are already pointless, so can the creators at least have a bit of creative freedom with them and make it feel fresh

1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

I love that POC actors and actresses are getting more recognition, but I just don't see Ariel in her :fatcat:

I hope the movie changes my mind and WHERE IS THE RED HAIR

Her hair is a natural red 

Regina George
41 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I wonder how ariel will look in Disneyland?

They only adapt live action characters for movie promo and after that they usually go back to the OG animated character so I guess that’ll be the case here 

1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

I mean

Ariel_disney.png

Halle-Bailey-as-Ariel-Little-Mermaid-tea

for sure needs just a tiny bit extra saturation but vibrant red hair would just look too animated for a live action film

mother, what must i do?

Archived