💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Season 11 teaser

myluis617

Featured Posts

I am completely disconnected from this series after years of being a huge fan. Would say I watched the last one but I don't even remember :ladyhaha:

Way better series lasted way less :billie:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster
11 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

I think it’s teasing 4 projects

Envelope = The Watcher

The Phone = Mr Harrigan’s Phone

Im assuming the saw is Dahmer?

and the Apple is AHS11. At least, I speculate because it takes place in NYC aka the big apple. And they filmed in a hospital for weeks so maybe the worm in the apple might mean this season is about a disease?

How does he manage to plan all of these and not losing his shite? He's really a hardworker

RahrahWitch

After what last season turned into and AHS Stories being one of the worst series I've seen recently I'm not that excited to be honest. I really hope he can remake the magic of the earlier AHS Seasons so I'll watch but I'm going to keep my expectations low :sweat:

myluis617
42 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

After what last season turned into and AHS Stories being one of the worst series I've seen recently I'm not that excited to be honest. I really hope he can remake the magic of the earlier AHS Seasons so I'll watch but I'm going to keep my expectations low :sweat:

Wait you haven't been liking season 2 of American Horror Stories? This new season is way better than the first by a long shot. 

RahrahWitch
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Wait you haven't been liking season 2 of American Horror Stories? This new season is way better than the first by a long shot. 

It's so much better than season 1 but I think the format is kind of flawed I wish they'd chose preexisting characters that already have their backstory and settings built up instead of trying to cram a whole backstory into one episode, Dollhouse was great for this reason. The writing is very hit or miss for me too.

BlingNotTheMusic
15 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The devil works hard but Ryan Murphy works harder 

Agreed, just wish he would work harder on plots that are full circle and make sense, versus serving great episodes the first half and then jumping the shark halfways through. Season 10 had SO much potential :bradley:

Will I be watching? Of course. But I am a glutton for punishment :bear:

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

2 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

It's so much better than season 1 but I think the format is kind of flawed I wish they'd chose preexisting characters that already have their backstory and settings built up instead of trying to cram a whole backstory into one episode, Dollhouse was great for this reason. The writing is very hit or miss for me too.

All this. It's SO perplexing like, Season 10 had one of the strongest opening episodes in the entire series imo, some of the best cinematography and setting, yet they STILL managed to botch the plot halfway through. 

AHStories was the same. Episodes 1-4ish were great and then it just became lackluster. I wish RM was more consistent with the quality of his shows. It's like they are amazing and then the writers do a bunch of drugs, write random ideas down, pin them to the wall and throw darts at them, then choose whichever ones they hit...

EDIT: Don't get me started on Murphy's CRINGE gay characters and forced storylines :neyde:

RahrahWitch
56 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

All this. It's SO perplexing like, Season 10 had one of the strongest opening episodes in the entire series imo, some of the best cinematography and setting, yet they STILL managed to botch the plot halfway through. 

AHStories was the same. Episodes 1-4ish were great and then it just became lackluster. I wish RM was more consistent with the quality of his shows. It's like they are amazing and then the writers do a bunch of drugs, write random ideas down, pin them to the wall and throw darts at them, then choose whichever ones they hit...

EDIT: Don't get me started on Murphy's CRINGE gay characters and forced storylines :neyde:

Yup, It's becoming a staple that the series just crumble at the halfway point. S10 was getting so much praise at the beginning because it felt like the show was going back to it's roots of compelling stories and complex characters only to devolve into nonsense and male pregnancy :ladyhaha: 

myluis617
3 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Yup, It's becoming a staple that the series just crumble at the halfway point. S10 was getting so much praise at the beginning because it felt like the show was going back to it's roots of compelling stories and complex characters only to devolve into nonsense and male pregnancy :ladyhaha: 

I mean I do see how the ending was a, meh. But I think its still one of the best horror television series. Im still watching hoping they make something everyone enjoys. I like most seasons. Its becoming more of an aesthetically pleasing show than horror. Is it because im desensitized to horror films?  

I think American Horror Stories Season 2 is actually really good cause they have different writers. 

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

let's also not forget about rita and brooke!! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING! :grr:

she/her

I missed the times they’d release more than 20 teasers to hype us. I loved every single one of them.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

myluis617
7 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

I feel you 

myluis617
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Agreed, just wish he would work harder on plots that are full circle and make sense, versus serving great episodes the first half and then jumping the shark halfways through. Season 10 had SO much potential :bradley:

Will I be watching? Of course. But I am a glutton for punishment :bear:

You gluttonous 🐽 

I haven't watched a full season since Roanoke. Such a stupid season. I tried cult, but I thought it was boring so I didn't finish it. Maybe one day I finish it and try season 8 and onward.

Archived