💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Perfect Illusion turns 6

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

I have to admit I wasn't the biggest fan of this song when it was first released, and a while afterwards. But looking back on it.... it really is that girl. A glam rock pop banger that is relentless and would fit in so well in a setlist for a RockGa tour.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Perfect Illusion is so good but a grower. I was so disappointed because I didn't love it. The hype and the energy it has it's pretty good though, such a cool Gaga song and glad to see she wanted to try something different. The music video is one of my favorites.

I also remember monsters finding out the release date or something like that, they figured out codes on her website. :billie: This gif hyped me so much the moment it was released:

perfect-illusion.gif.a29e273db97b9bd03d4

Defmix100
59 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

I still wonder why this scene wasn’t in the final video?

I always thought it was just a bts thing one of the haus shot on a phone of her

SadBoi808

I love perfect illusion. It captures the adrenaline rush of heartbreak and being in love. it’s chaotic and angelic and devastating. That song is a banger. 🎸 🎶❤️🔥

Easily her best instrumental 🔥 thank you Kevin Parker 🤘🏽

bpmMonkey

Anyone else thinks the song is in a different reading just about mdma and coke? The feeling when your high and everybody is your absolut best friend, but two days after you’re just depressed and realize, it wasn‘t love? 
(She also says „I still feel the blow but at least now I know“ blow literally meaning coke 😅)

Sneaky Oliver

Easily on my top 10 of best Gaga songs :legend: I really hope she goes for glam rock vibes for a future record and tour so this gem can come back to where it belongs: a huge stadium tour stage 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

My relationship with the song is basically the song..

It wasn’t love :nails:

It was a perfect illusion  :neyde:

I don’t like it, the title made ne think it’s a pop banger but it was just an illusion 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimotheeChalamet
18 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I always thought it was just a bts thing one of the haus shot on a phone of her

It is

I remember being in an onsen in Japan back in that day when I heard it thinking "Gaga what did you do??". Thanks god time made me love this song :vegas:

PartySick
20 hours ago, julz said:

When i first heard this, first thought was that it's short...and some lyrics are :oprah:

But i love the sound, and hoped for the whole album to have the same vibe. But Joanne still slayed for me.

I hope one day she performs this in a stadium, it's a song for a big venue.

Yesss. Perfect Illusion and Enigma are the two songs that stick out to me right now as total stadium shakers.

🖤

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Anyone else thinks the song is in a different reading just about mdma and coke? The feeling when your high and everybody is your absolut best friend, but two days after you’re just depressed and realize, it wasn‘t love? 
(She also says „I still feel the blow but at least now I know“ blow literally meaning coke 😅)

Yes the whole song serves as a double entendre. 

Archived