đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga giving us her sexy moves during TCB San Francisco

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, hoeslay said:

The last video is upside down but still - I love how it mirrors her in the Operation interlude before Alice 

It’s not upside down because she’s lying on her back. :ally:

JazzGa
2 hours ago, Bat said:

It's always the case, Americans only go to put an insta story whereas other monsters go to scream their lungs out and put the roof on fire with their energy. It's really a shame when you think about all the promo the US gets with these dead crowds.

I blame the fact that there is no good public transport in the US. So for the most part, it's ppl who either already live in the affluent cities or who are fairly rich and can afford to take the whole day or 2 off and drive a nice car to a city 4-8 hours away who go to shows. That means a lot of upper middle class meh coolhunters are at every show and superfans are stuck out in the sticks. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

The BPD Monster
7 hours ago, Ziggy said:

It was??

Follow @pop a 911 and pop another one on twitter. It was on discussion apparently alongside aura. but never made the cut

Schwerk

This takes me back to the Monster Ball. Gaga on the end of that catwalk in black latex acting like a sexy ass MF

She's so in her element and it's such a relief to see

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Queen Gloria

I loooooooved that closeup shot of her lying backwards on that platform and crossing her hands over her face! I screamed. The show last night was f*cking incredible. All the camera angles were so cool, it was MADE to be filmed.

ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

dude the american crowds suckkkkk ive been watching streams and videos and the crowds are so dead LIKE COME ON ITS ****ING GAGA

asia and europe were way more into it

Shhhhhh. The deader they are, the better my recordings are. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

no wonder G.U.Y. was about to be on the setlist 

Ugh that would have been perfection 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Plastic Flower
10 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

no wonder G.U.Y. was about to be on the setlist 

This one instead of Telephone would've been better imo

Drop it

The BPD Monster
12 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

This one instead of Telephone would've been better imo

Exactly. Completely matches the sexy moves and the outfit 

On 9/9/2022 at 3:50 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

us, the london crowd, were LOUD af.The way the whole stadium sang Always remember us this way and shallow.She even heard it and let us finish the last line of always remember us this way.AND IT WAS LOUD

Yass night 1 was the **** :firega:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived