💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Miimmiic Perfume Company launches Fame Dupe

guyfilmoutsold

Featured Posts

guyfilmoutsold

not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but there's a perfume company known for making really close dupes! they released a dupe of melanie martinez's cry baby perfume and its like....... dead on. but anyways they dropped their dupe of Gaga's Fame! I bought the whole collection and it's coming Monday, I cannot wait

https://miimmiic.com/products/no-39-sensual-honey-floral?_pos=1&_sid=1dd190121&_ss=r

they also have a roller ball and a diffuser oil

they also also have more dupes of high quality perfumes, and apparently from what I've seen, they're all really close to the originals!!

( i promise you this isn't an ad i just wanted to share this)

Original Diva

This is really cool! I loved this fragrance so I look forward to hearing the reviews of this 

excuse me no

ChicaSkas

Oooh i hope they can duplicate the 2nd perfume the red one as I never managed to get that one. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

guyfilmoutsold
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Oooh i hope they can duplicate the 2nd perfume the red one as I never managed to get that one. 

fragrancenet.com has it for around $30.. you can add it to cart and go to check out and leave, check your email and they'll send you a discount code sdlkafja

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, HugoJG said:

Why was I waiting for...

Hide contents

31MTU27CUcL.jpg :poot:

Oh my god I need that in my life. 

Dani needs that in his life 

@danbekim

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

fragrancenet.com has it for around $30.. you can add it to cart and go to check out and leave, check your email and they'll send you a discount code sdlkafja

Eau de gaga used to show up at Ross for $3 lol

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Blake said:

Chez Pierre does the best Fame replica. Period.

Does it really smell exactly the same please ?

:stalkga:

Helxig

I REALLY wish they would do Eau De Gaga :messga:  annoying though that they don't take suggestions unless you have a US/CA phone number. I assume that means they only ship to US/CA as well :smh:  their prices are so cheap compared to the fragrances they're imitating

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

guyfilmoutsold

i received it today, and it smells amazing!! i personally don't own the original so i cant give a great comparison, but it smells soooooo good like ughhh even the oil diffuser drops smells delicious...

Spoiler

i feel like downloading grindr

Roughhouse Dandy

It smells very close to the original. The only difference (imo) is Gaga's smells more like an incense and darker while theirs smells like a honey and brighter. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived