💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Miimmiic Perfume Company launches Fame Dupe

guyfilmoutsold

Featured Posts

guyfilmoutsold
5 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

It smells very close to the original. The only difference (imo) is Gaga's smells more like an incense and darker while theirs smells like a honey and brighter. 

yeah i noticed it was very bright!! im wearing it now and i honestly like the la rive dupe more... im getting a bottle of fame for my birthday so i guess we'll see how much i like the actual one!

TheBadRomancer

thanks for posting this! I’ve been looking for a good duplicate for forever since now the bottles are like $200 :wtfga:

• 3 weeks later...
guyfilmoutsold

one last post!! i got a mini bottle of fame and i gotta say... its really really close!!! the honey seems to be stronger than fame but its like... spot on. they did an amazing job with this!

MonsterPug

I got it and it smells a lot like it. It’s a little more fruity but I love it and it’s so nostalgic. I’ll be buying it again. It last longer than the original fame. I recently bought a new roller ball travel spray of Fame for 24 bucks on mercari and I gotta say they smell almost identical. I’m so happy we have the miimiic one ❤️

Alfonso
On 9/7/2022 at 9:36 PM, guyfilmoutsold said:

fragrancenet.com has it for around $30.. you can add it to cart and go to check out and leave, check your email and they'll send you a discount code sdlkafja

omg, is this one legit?

guyfilmoutsold
16 hours ago, Alfonso said:

omg, is this one legit?

yes!! i bought a bottle from them recently!!

AndrewCurryLA
On 10/3/2022 at 8:03 PM, MonsterPug said:

I got it and it smells a lot like it. It’s a little more fruity but I love it and it’s so nostalgic. I’ll be buying it again. It last longer than the original fame. I recently bought a new roller ball travel spray of Fame for 24 bucks on mercari and I gotta say they smell almost identical. I’m so happy we have the miimiic one ❤️

this is awesome! Leave a review when you get the review email for a discount on your next purchase. You can save like 20% with a photo/video with your review. 

MonsterPug
On 10/5/2022 at 1:32 PM, AndrewCurryLA said:

this is awesome! Leave a review when you get the review email for a discount on your next purchase. You can save like 20% with a photo/video with your review. 

Omg thank you!!!

beaublue

I still have my Fame & Eau de Gaga perfumes. I bought the biggest bottles so I haven’t run out yet, def love Eau de Gaga the most.

Archived