šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Harry Styles' quote is going viral

Teletubby

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, Benji said:

Gagaā€™s extra af but she ainā€™t stupid, I know what Iā€™d rather go viral forĀ :triggered:

He's on the opposite end of Gaga's press persona spectrum

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

RAMROD

My favourite thing is favouriteĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Oriane

Everyone's making fun but am I the only one who gets what he was trying to say? Now, whether he was nervous or just too dumb to express it, I don't know.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

AkariGaga
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Everyone's making fun but am I the only one who gets what he was trying to say? Now, whether he was nervous or just too dumb to express it, I don't know.

I understand what he means.What he means is that that movie feels like anĀ old school movie where you go to the theater and enjoy while having popcorn or drinks instead of streaming.But he wasĀ not very articulate with his words or May be he wasĀ just nervous.

9 hours ago, waterfall said:

his whole movie drama is hilariousĀ :lmao:

idk how this movie gonna do but now i get why harry kept his life mysterious most of the time cuz when he opens out, we find he dumb af lmaooooooo

Ā 

Yeah hes not super intelligent it seems

28 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

I understand what he means.What he means is that that movie feels like anĀ old school movie where you go to the theater and enjoy while having popcorn or drinks instead of streaming.But he wasĀ not very articulate with his words or May be he wasĀ just nervous.

He couldā€™ve just said this movie is supposed to be watched on the big screen :poot:

Bradley
16 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Pls someone said you can tell Harry left school early.Ā :air:

I want him on a never ending press junket.Ā 

Truly the male equivalent of Gaga on a movie campaignĀ :partysick:

Bradley
8 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

He couldā€™ve just said this movie is supposed to be watched on the big screen :poot:

He was speaking spontaneously, we have the luxury of revising our words.

• 3 weeks later...
Mother of Puppies
On 9/8/2022 at 7:24 AM, Oriane said:

I was searching this comment tbh because I totally got what he meant. He just expressed it in a very simple way and it sounded funny. I don't think he's dumb tbh. We all sometimes express ourselves in that kind of way or say "dumb things" without having to actually be dumb.

But it sure is funny

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Archived