Born This Way - 750,499
Born This Way: The Remix - 100,000
ARTPOP - 250,000
Cheek to Cheek - 52,096
Joanne - 42,429
A Star is Born - 52,500
Chromatica - 105,133

Total: 3,150,657

Not BTW: The Remix outselling 30 by 3 times :koons: She's too powerful there I fear :iamfair:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon

Years ago there was a study showing Gaga was japan's favorite foreign female singer before Beyoncé, Perry, Minaj etc.

It's impressive she maintains that with the following generation of the Billie, Ari, Olivia etc.

Levine
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

gaga really needs to promote more internationally

cuz its clear her intl fans are more dedicated than us US fans lol

Thank you! I know I'm annoying, but I still can't believe she didn't give a **** to tour here (italy) when the last time she waw here we treated her like an actual queen, like literally the whole country stopped for her.

Coldplay did 6 dates here and people were still saying "I wish Gaga did the same", just saying.

_

Anyway the past is in the past, I have to let it go (cit.). And this is amazing, Japan :applause:

1 hour ago, Versace said:

Who wants to taste Japan?

ME!.mp3 Hey kids, Japan is FUN!!!!

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

9 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I wish her team saw it this way, America always seems to get a greater deal of all the promo whether it's interviews, tours, even down to the merch selection on her online stores. TCB proved how much Europe and Japan love her even after the JWT EU cancellations and Gaga not visiting Japan since Joanne's asian press tour. 

Period GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

She should move here, we treat her like she should be treated and California will be a burnt-down desert anyways in 10 years time. 

numb the flame
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

her following in europe, latin america and asia is insane 

her in the US most of the ppl at her concerts are just casual fans who dont even know half the songs she peforms lol

I understand she's an American artist but her American following is well... it's alright. Overseas it's WAY stronger and we show up when she's about. Gaga hasn't been to Japan since 2016 and yet the two shows sold out within minutes, she wasn't able to finish the entire EU leg of the JWT yet people still showed up and sold out these EU shows. America on the other hand has had the entire JWT, Enigma, J&P and there's still quite a few tickets left that may or may not sell quicker closer to the dater TCB. 

Maybe overseas show up way harder due to the fact she's almost like a leprechaun to us. 

RAMROD

Gaga:

Monsters: 

46 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

well... it's alright.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga better do a song for a big anime :bradley: maybe Attack on Titans finale.. it would be pop rock, then it would be the first single also of her next album. This would further cement Gaga in Japanese pop culture me thinks...

Archived