💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga earns her highest grossing concert of all-time

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Schwerk
24 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

$124 is NOT a high ticket price average for someone of her caliber. I for one was very pleasantly surprised with how much I paid to go to two shows. 

for comparison, TS’s Rep Stadium Tour had an average price of nearly $130, Beyoncé’s Formation Tour had an average price of well over $160, and those were 4 and 6 years ago when we weren’t in the middle of a global financial crisis 

I was talking about concert prices in general increasing, not just Gaga specifically. 

Other people here make it sound like I don't think Gaga deserves these prices, which I never implied. I've happily spent a ton of money on seeing her live. She is worth every penny. 

I just hate it when the focus is on the money earned and not the attendance for example. 

And just to make it clear, the highest grossing US CB had a $158 ticket average, Paris was $99. That is quite a difference that brings down the average.

I just think a lot of companies play smart tricks that benefit from the loyalty and dedication of fans and music lovers. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-10/concerts-are-more-expensive-than-ever-and-fans-keep-paying-up

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

EvilBunny
1 hour ago, Schwerk said:

I'm not really sure if this is cause for celebration tbh. US ticket prices especially are insane, it's getting beyond ridiculous. Sure I want artists to be able to tour and make money, but I feel the fans are getting taken advantage of.

But I'm happy she can sell out like this, I just wish the focus wasn't on the highest grossing shows.

If you don’t have the money, then just watch the concert on YouTube. Stop complaining about Gaga winning a well-deserved money 

Schwerk
33 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

If you don’t have the money, then just watch the concert on YouTube. Stop complaining about Gaga winning a well-deserved money 

Maybe you should actually read my comments, cause I'm not complaining about Gaga earing money. I'm just stating the fact that concert ticket prices in general are increasing.

I've seen Gaga in concert 30 times, in Europe as well as in America and nobody does it like her, so I hope to see her many more times. I'm just worried that in general pricing is getting out of hand and people like you are acting like I don't think Gaga deserves this or that her prices are too high. Its a fact ticket prices in general a going up rapidly, that's all I'm saying. And that I wish the focus was on attendance instead of gross.

And if you're happy watching a show on Youtube, good for you, I hope to see her live again. Funnily enough those shows are recorded illegally by people for fans who cant go to the show by holding up their phones blocking the view for others who paid a lot of money for tickets. Which isn't a big deal, but kind of ironic.  

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

StrawberryBlond

Our girl just keeps on winning. I'm surprised this was her highest attended date in North America though, I was sure she'd already done that with the JWT at Citi Field but then I remembered that was 2 dates. I suppose she hasn't had a chance to play massive venues in America until very recently and she only tried out a few with JWT. Well, this proved she is more than capable of the big leagues. Here's hoping for bigger venues and more widespread US dates (and more than one date for Canada) in future. And naturally, she has to give more love to her Asian fans than just Japan, get back out to SA and Oceania again. I don't know if Africa can happen in this climate but I'd like to think one day, it will.

EvilBunny
20 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Maybe you should actually read my comments, cause I'm not complaining about Gaga earing money. I'm just stating the fact that concert ticket prices in general are increasing.

I've seen Gaga in concert 30 times, in Europe as well as in America and nobody does it like her, so I hope to see her many more times. I'm just worried that in general pricing is getting out of hand and people like you are acting like I don't think Gaga deserves this or that her prices are too high. Its a fact ticket prices in general a going up rapidly, that's all I'm saying. And that I wish the focus was on attendance instead of gross.

And if you're happy watching a show on Youtube, good for you, I hope to see her live again. Funnily enough those shows are recorded illegally by people for fans who cant go to the show by holding up their phones blocking the view for others who paid a lot of money for tickets. Which isn't a big deal, but kind of ironic.  

I felt sleepy reading the first two lines. Really hope Hollywood produces a movie based on your long ass post, so that one day I can know what ur talking about

Archived