rumor

Jesy Nelson will reportedly release new music via her own label

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, Cruelty said:

I promise you really aren't missing muchĀ :glamourpuss:

She really doesn't sounds like herself in that oneĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Teletubby
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

What? So the rumor she was fired from her label is true after all? :bradley:

Is the new song the one that recently leaked? Cos that leak doesn't sounds like a demo at all. It was stereo and sounds like final product.

they parted ways.

i think this "source close to Jesy " is actually her team and they saidĀ she won't release thisĀ song that leaked.Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gimme More
9 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

was La La really just a demo? sounds pretty finished to meĀ :bear:

Her team and Jesy confirmed it is an old song that was pitched for somebody else. They also stated it is not on her album.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

7 hours ago, Andrew Shaw said:

Does she actually have a solid fan base that are genuinely anticipating her new music? Other than the internet drama around the first single and the black-fishing accusations I feel like Iā€™ve genuinely heard nothing of her. I feel like sheā€™d need a decent label and a strong promotional push to actually get some decent success and I canā€™t see that happening as her being an independent artist. Good luck to her though I guess.Ā 

i guess we'll find out once she releases a solo song with no big name feature :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Archived