💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

REPLAY - Joe Morrison Remix (sampling Fatboy Slim)

JoeMo

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, JoeMo said:

Everything seems okay on my end.. 

thank god. let me try clicking on that

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

OK i figured it out. the link you posted in your OP takes the user to joemorrisonmusic on SC, which doesn't exist.

the link you posted above takes the user to joemorrison on SC, which DOES exist. :sara:

mystery solved , cheers!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Joshie S

This is so goooood, would love to hear your take on The Cure :diane:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

OK i figured it out. the link you posted in your OP takes the user to joemorrisonmusic on SC, which doesn't exist.

the link you posted above takes the user to joemorrison on SC, which DOES exist. :sara:

mystery solved , cheers!

Oooh I’ll need to get my links updated. I got worried there!!

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• 2 weeks later...

@ChicaSkas I tried messaging you regarding Gagaween, it won't let me send messages to you for some reason? Can I DM you somewhere like instagram or something? I have something you might wanna use. 

ChicaSkas
32 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

@ChicaSkas I tried messaging you regarding Gagaween, it won't let me send messages to you for some reason? Can I DM you somewhere like instagram or something? I have something you might wanna use. 

Hi, sorry about that, can you email me here at ChicaSkas at gmail dot com?? Big thanks

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hi, sorry about that, can you email me here at ChicaSkas at gmail dot com?? Big thanks

I will do! Thanks so much

TheSine

Now this is what I call a remix. :firega: I can imagine the walls in a luminous night club shaking from the complexity of this amazing track. Short story short, it's the best remix I've ever heard today. :legend:

🖤TheSine🖤

2 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Now this is what I call a remix. :firega: I can imagine the walls in a luminous night club shaking from the complexity of this amazing track. Short story short, it's the best remix I've ever heard today. :legend:

Just wait until you hear my next Gaga remix dropping very soon. SHITS all over this honestly

TheSine
Just now, JoeMo said:

Just wait until you hear my next Gaga remix dropping very soon. SHITS all over this honestly

I can't wait to hear it. Do your worst. (don't actually do your worst, do your best. :laughga:)

🖤TheSine🖤

Just now, TheSine said:

I can't wait to hear it. Do your worst. (don't actually do your worst, do your best. :laughga:)

I've got it on a private soundcloud link.... maybe I should get your thoughts

TheSine
2 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I've got it on a private soundcloud link.... maybe I should get your thoughts

I would be honored. :heart:

🖤TheSine🖤

On 10/6/2022 at 9:55 PM, ChicaSkas said:

I emailed you last week not sure you got it?

Archived