Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Boeing took off at Narita airport in Tokyo 🇯🇵 (Sept. 5)

TAIPEI

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

If you’re not famous you won’t get the point!Imagine going first class and yet people will still come to you to take a pic.That would be annoying,especially in Gaga’s case.No one that famous flies commercial 

This is completely false, many celebs fly first class on commercial flights. George Clooney and his wife with 2 kids flew commercial many times for example. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IWantYourLove said:

As long as she’s not doing it constantly, I don’t see an issue. Like yeah, it’s not great, but I doubt she uses it when there are other, more sustainable, options. Is it even actually hers? Like does she own it? I can’t see her consciously harming the planet, especially after the whole TS jet debacle 

Yeah, if Taylor does it we say she is evil. If Gaga does it... "I doubt", "I can't see her",...

Season 6 Episode 601 GIF by Paramount+

18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They forced him to be the flight attendant 

he's actually the pilot which is why they all gotta be nice to him incase he flies into the bermuda triangle :messga:

mother, what must i do?

25 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I don't think dancers fly with her, they usually fly commercial I think?

My fault. On the first link it looked like a standard Boeing with over 100 seats, but later it turned out that the plane was heavily modified. In the meantime I deleted my comment.

Tinnitus15
44 minutes ago, Bat said:

This is completely false, many celebs fly first class on commercial flights. George Clooney and his wife with 2 kids flew commercial many times for example. 

I couldn’t give a **** about George Clooney.

RAYA.core

Lol I love us! Also CA to Tokyo is like a super close trip, unless she's going the other way :zilla:

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

My fault. On the first link it looked like a standard Boeing with over 100 seats, but later it turned out that the plane was heavily modified. In the meantime I deleted my comment.

Yeah private jets are modified till the last touch.So from 170 passengers they can go to like 16-17 passengers 

EGOT2027

i don’t think a 737 can do a 10 hour flight, right? i’m pretty sure they were only recently approved to fly from cali to hawaii

CaliforniaDreamin
5 hours ago, LeJudas said:

I just think: why go from EU to US then back to Opposite side of Globe then back to USA? Why not stay in the area & go to Japan after EU then finish the tour dates in the West? 

Ofc there might be a reason lol but idk 😂

Probably what she could score at the arenas 

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

i don’t think a 737 can do a 10 hour flight, right? i’m pretty sure they were only recently approved to fly from cali to hawaii

How do people know this stuff 

Anoniyassss
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

Boeing 737-700s (including the 7AK BBJ) have a range of anywhere between 5,400nmi (nautical miles) to over 6,000nmi, and according to the FAA and ICAO (or rather, from a lack of correspondance) there are no restrictions that would affect this particular flight for this particular model. For context, Tokyo to SF is about 4,415nmi - within the range of a 737-700.

• TAIPEI changed the title to Gaga's Boeing took off at Narita airport in Tokyo 🇯🇵 (Sept. 5)
Vitleysingur
17 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

two jumbo jets for chromatica ball's stage equipments, following after Gaga's boeing 737.

Bye R*chy

You won’t be missed 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

On 9/5/2022 at 3:44 PM, AYURO said:

Yeah, if Taylor does it we say she is evil. If Gaga does it... "I doubt", "I can't see her",...

Gaga's CO2 emissions are just different. You wouldn't get it. :flutter:

AkariGaga
On 9/6/2022 at 12:14 AM, Bat said:

I hope people hold her to the same standard they hold Taylor, I get that her schedule does not always allow her to fly public but I can’t imagine there are no daily direct flights from Tokyo to SA...:triggered:

Even our goddess Gaga needs to contribute to perserve our precious planet

We will held Gaga to the same standards. GGD is dedicated to Gaga but we are one of the most critical fandoms .The difference is Taylor is not even touring this year and she is the no.1  celebrity with most CO2 emissions.Actually only 4 musicians are in the top ten ,Taylor at number 1,Jay Z at number 3,Blake Shelton at no.5 and Travis Scott🤮 at No.10. 

While Taylor got the most burn for her jet use,Oprah and Spielberg are also on the list and I think they deserve more scrutiny because they have publicly  aligned themselves with the fight to slow climate change. 
:fthis::fthis: Hypocrisy

Archived