šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Boeing took off at Narita airport in Tokyo šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ (Sept. 5)

TAIPEI

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens
42 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Where is the stage

I bet there's several stages? Because some dates are very close to one another? Wouldn't surprise me if they had one in Japan specifically for these dates.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IWantYourLove
34 minutes ago, Bat said:

This is not true, the other by far more sustainable option is to fly commercial instead of a big jet for just a handfulĀ of peopleĀ :ohwell:

Girl she has so many people to fly with her that HAVE to be there on time. Itā€™s a world tour. If she were just hopping around the country for fun, Iā€™d agree. But itā€™s a whole different world when it comes to stuff like thisĀ :messga:Ā the chances of getting that many people on a plane at the same time in a conservative fashion while still maintaining everything they need baggage-wise seems unreasonably difficult when thereā€™s a direct, private jet option.Ā 

LateToCult
21 minutes ago, NATAH said:

and keepingĀ r*chy in cargo :deadbanana:

Pls Richy is probably laid up on Garā€™s lap.Ā :deadbanana:

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Bat said:

I hope people hold her to the same standard they hold Taylor, I get that her schedule does not always allow her to fly public but I canā€™t imagine there are no daily direct flights from Tokyo to SA...:triggered:

Even our goddess Gaga needs to contribute to perserve our precious planet

If youā€™re not famous you wonā€™t get the point!Imagine going first class and yet people will still come to you to take a pic.That would be annoying,especially in Gagaā€™s case.No one that famous flies commercialĀ 

Tinnitus15

And donā€™t forget Gaga has a huge team.I remember I read that she has a manger(Bobby),two pa,her yoga team,her medical team,the haus.Sheā€™s not going alone

LeJudas

I just think: why go from EU to US then back to Opposite side of Globe then back to USA? Why not stay in the area & go to Japan after EU then finish the tour dates in the West?Ā 

Ofc there might be a reason lol but idk šŸ˜‚

pop a 911

Seems kinda weird that people are tracking Gagaā€™s movements down to exacts timesĀ :madge:

iā€™m not real, iā€™m theatre

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

And donā€™t forget Gaga has a huge team.I remember I read that she has a manger(Bobby),two pa,her yoga team,her medical team,the haus.Sheā€™s not going alone

Exactly. There will be no repeats of what happened to Carrie Fisher.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
Just now, POP A 911 said:

Seems kinda weird that people are tracking Gagaā€™s movements down to exacts timesĀ :madge:

Little monsters are natural born stalkers :teehee:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SevenAteNine
1 hour ago, Bat said:

I hope people hold her to the same standard they hold Taylor, I get that her schedule does not always allow her to fly public but I canā€™t imagine there are no daily direct flights from Tokyo to SA...:triggered:

Even our goddess Gaga needs to contribute to perserve our precious planet

the thing is taylor swift had a BUNCH of unnecessary flights, gaga doesnt have as many as far as we know

RIP 9.

ALGAYDO
35 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Pls Richy is probably laid up on Garā€™s lap.Ā :deadbanana:

They forced him to be the flight attendantĀ 

54 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

In this case, probably not only Gaga and some people from Haus are traveling on the plane, but also dancers, engineers, other permanent background workers of the tour, the plane is probably at least half full. It is even possible that it is cheaper to rentĀ a charter plane for that many people than to put them on commercial flights, not to mention the time factor, which several people have already mentioned.

I don't think dancers fly with her, they usually fly commercial I think?

wow thank you, I feel like I've learned so much about volantis em I mean AIRPLANES today

Art and Science together are my only religion.

14 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

I just think: why go from EU to US then back to Opposite side of Globe then back to USA? Why not stay in the area & go to Japan after EU then finish the tour dates in the West?Ā 

Ofc there might be a reason lol but idk šŸ˜‚

I'm sure she didn't want to do it, but probably it just worked out with what was available for this month, but it must be so annoying for her especially with the time changes n everythingĀ :messga:

14 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

I donā€™t think itā€™s weird to track her chartered plane thatā€™s meant for a world tour. I enjoy the app itself already to track planes that fly over and that friends fly on

• TAIPEI changed the title to Gaga's Boeing took off at Narita airport in Tokyo šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ (Sept. 5)

Archived