💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG3

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, landong said:

The Fame Monster has 8 songs. Thats enough for an EP not an album. An album usually has 10+ tracks on it and TFM has only 8.

the artist states it's an album so it's an album :poot:

plus it got nominated for ALBUM of the year and in some countries, the album length is long enough to class as an album

mother, what must i do?

3 hours ago, landong said:

The Fame Monster has 8 songs. Thats enough for an EP not an album. An album usually has 10+ tracks on it and TFM has only 8.

Conceptually it’s clearly not the same aesthetic than The Fame. It was promoted by three singles and had two versions of an international tour after The fame had one too. 

+ the artist saying it’s a totally different project

+ the sound is soooo different, I can’t stand that idea that’s Summerboy and Dance in the Dark are on the same album, sorry 😅

We don’t talk about length, we talk about artistry 

3 hours ago, landong said:

TFM is still LG2 it doesn't matter if it's an EP or an album and that's enough off topic for today.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

phantasmas

idk but i remember Gaga posting a pic of herself 10yrs ago on tumblr titled “P*nthouse P*ssy” and thinking that was a song 

TEANUS
4 hours ago, landong said:

The Fame Monster’s over a half hour long tho, most consider EP’s to be 25 minutes or less 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, landong said:

still an ep

4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

Literally me leaving the thread again once I say the comment

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monstertoronto
On 9/5/2022 at 5:37 AM, landong said:

First of all, Gaga herself has said in interviews that she realized that Fame Monster was actually her sophomore album and a standalone piece of art. She used almost those exact words. Imagine a GGD user trying to confidently contradict Gaga herself on her own work. 

Secondly, definitions of “EP” mostly say it must be 4-5 songs max, not 8. The UK recording authority says an EP must be under 25 mins long. It obviously varies from territory to territory, but much more official and authoritative sources than you disagree with your assertion. An 8 song album that is over 35 mins is not an EP.  

Anderson123
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

First of all, Gaga herself has said in interviews that she realized that Fame Monster was actually her sophomore album and a standalone piece of art. She used almost those exact words. Imagine a GGD user trying to confidently contradict Gaga herself on her own work. 

Secondly, definitions of “EP” mostly say it must be 4-5 songs max, not 8. The UK recording authority says an EP must be under 25 mins long. It obviously varies from territory to territory, but much more official and authoritative sources than you disagree with your assertion. An 8 song album that is over 35 mins is not an EP.  

This. Not to mention we got confirmed from the leaked documents that The Fame Monster is LP (full length album) #2 in her contract. 

Archived