Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW E! News Latin Interview (BTW Album Release)

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

Gaga started writing Born This Way in March 2010, so it makes sense that she said 2 years at the time of this interview :)

This interview is probably from may 2011, so it really does not makes any sense unless she started writing it in 2009.

TimisaMonster

"I'm sure my mind will change after the next one..."

:laughga:

She's such a sneaky little.......WOW! This womans teases her next album while promoting the one that still hasn't come out yet lol!

what?? so what this video? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rbmUvErwlcg and he was uploaded a year ago

2:28 is comedy! She says she will cry because it's the last Monster Ball and she looks at her wrist to check the time, but she has no watch on lol! She just has to guess a time and says 10:45 pm!
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pure Adrenaline

the hair was flawless ....wonder why she didn't pulled this style more than the one from CREEPYGA (hideous) :eww:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Alien Tulip

I always think Gaga is very forgetful when it comes to dates and months. This interview was filmed on May 6 2011 and she wrote Born This Way in February 2010 unless she started working on the concepts and such during Q4 2009

MonsterOfSpain

I think she said that she started writing two years ago just for saying something.

prince

I always wanna give her a hug when I see old interviews of her talking about Born This Way and how it's her baby and the best record she's ever made. Imagine how she felt when the general public and the press slagged it off so much

heavyMetalGAGA

aahh, the born this way era was so amazing :flutter:

MTE

I always wanna give her a hug when I see old interviews of her talking about Born This Way and how it's her baby and the best record she's ever made. Imagine how she felt when the general public and the press slagged it off so much

Just please with comments like this, BTW was a successful era! :fail:

Obviously, some of those tour receipts & 7 million album sales came from

the GP, and the critics loved her ambition on BTW.

prince

Just please with comments like this, BTW was a successful era! :fail:

Obviously, some of those tour receipts & 7 million album sales came from

the GP, and the critics loved her ambition on BTW.

Yeah obviously it was a success, everyone knows that. I wonder how well it would have done if it hadn't been flogged off for 99 cents though. And Born This Way was her baby and she worked on it for 2 years, after that amount of time I wouldn't wanna hear "Great song, it sounds like Madonna" "Oh is this a new Madonna song?" "Oh wait, this sounds like Express Yourself" I mean come on. I'd still feel a little ****

heavyMetalGAGA

Yeah obviously it was a success, everyone knows that. I wonder how well it would have done if it hadn't been flogged off for 99 cents though. And Born This Way was her baby and she worked on it for 2 years, after that amount of time I wouldn't wanna hear "Great song, it sounds like Madonna" "Oh is this a new Madonna song?" "Oh wait, this sounds like Express Yourself" I mean come on. I'd still feel a little ****

No, I understand you there! Haha I just get frustrated when people think BTW wasn't successful, that's crazy.

AyaKara

This interview is probably from may 2011, so it really does not makes any sense unless she started writing it in 2009.

Thank you for correcting me! I knew it was May 2011 since she was in Mexico for that interview.

Gaga also said 'I was on the Monster Ball Tour for two years' at that time, when it was technically 1.5. She probably had the idea of BTW in August 2009 (when she started saying the phrase 'born this way') but she said in an interview that she started writing BTW a few weeks after McQueen died in February 2010. She later confirmed it to be March :)

I'm thinking that she was just rounding off the years similar to how she rounded off the MB, or she was talking about the conception of BTW itself, rather than the song. :yes:

Alien Tulip

Thank you for correcting me! I knew it was May 2011 since she was in Mexico for that interview.

Gaga also said 'I was on the Monster Ball Tour for two years' at that time, when it was technically 1.5. She probably had the idea of BTW in August 2009 (when she started saying the phrase 'born this way') but she said in an interview that she started writing BTW a few weeks after McQueen died in February 2010. She later confirmed it to be March :)

I'm thinking that she was just rounding off the years similar to how she rounded off the MB, or she was talking about the conception of BTW itself, rather than the song. :yes:

She also said the phrase "born this way" in a January 2009 radio interview.

AyaKara

She also said the phrase "born this way" in a January 2009 radio interview.

Wow! I thought it was much later. I remember a video of her during summer of TF era where she says something similar to the BTW chorus. By any chance, was she wearing the hair bow in that one? Because if so, then I remember it! :)

Archived