💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga meeting fans outside the stadium in Tokyo

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
48 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I love the Japanese fans. No rushing her, no mobs, just contained exuberance. 

They were behind barricades and security probably! 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

I mean, she probably knows how respectful Japanese people are, so she's not afraid of the possibility of someone running towards her or shouting bad things or something.

Moonlight on Water

is this why people were looking weirdly at me when i was screaming? was i somehow being disrepesctful?

she/her

nightadieu
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

This is pretty unusual considering how low-profile she's been. Hopefully it translates to more tour dates outside of Europe and America next time.

She did that after the Düsseldorf show as well

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

is this why people were looking weirdly at me when i was screaming? was i somehow being disrepesctful?

When I bootleg shows I have been known to pay people to stfu so that they don't scream on my tape and I can hear gaga and not them :nails:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

When I bootleg shows I have been known to pay people to stfu so that they don't scream on my tape and I can hear gaga and not them :nails:

ngl, i wish i could get paid to shut up :giveup:

mother, what must i do?

ChicaSkas
42 minutes ago, NATAH said:

ngl, i wish i could get paid to shut up :giveup:

I can do that if you come to my show and swear not to scream along with gaga 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sepsami
5 hours ago, Stef said:

she didn’t do this in tottenham because it’s a **** town and she knew it xxx 

I was still looking around for her like a total clown hoping shed show herself :nooo:

myluis617
6 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said:

The person filming is just like me fr

The dramatic reaching out for her. 😂

ELECTROHEART

She's so adorable and random :messga: why she was running like Buzz Lightyear? :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LilyLark
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

This is pretty unusual considering how low-profile she's been. Hopefully it translates to more tour dates outside of Europe and America next time.

I'm more shocked at the lack of Lt Am tour dates than Aus/NZ, tbh, considering how well she still sells in Lt Am.

The low profile nature this tour doesn't surprise me much, though. COVID is still around and I suspect singers are worried-maybe even overly paranoid- about getting it since it can impact one's lungs.

girl was screaming as if she had seen her long lost and estranged mother for the first time in years :air: I love this fan base :air: 

RAYA.core

Yes a literal rain on me moment with the fans. lol!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived