Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga meeting fans outside the stadium in Tokyo

Cruelty

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tokyo is really something... soo jealous. I hope Gaga tours the rest of the world next time, Latin America, Africa, Oceania, more of Asia... CBT needs a second chapter me thinksĀ :bradley:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

This is pretty unusual considering how low-profile she's been. Hopefully it translates to more tour dates outside of Europe and America next time.

Not sure how her being moreĀ low-profile has anything to do with the tour being short.

RAMROD

She calls her Gaga-sama. Same, gurl. A honorifics she deserves :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Bradley
Just now, elijahfan said:

Not sure how her being moreĀ low-profile has anything to do with the tour being short.

I wasn't talking about the duration of the tour, but the locations she indeed selected to visit.

RAMROD

This second video is even better

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

This is pretty unusual considering how low-profile she's been. Hopefully it translates to more tour dates outside of Europe and America next time.

If you see the second video, you'll have idea why she's only do that in Japan.Ā 
If she do that in another cities, she would have already get mobbed.Ā 

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I wasn't talking about the duration of the tour, but the locations she indeed selected to visit.

Itā€™s still about the duration of the tour, tho. Sheā€™s not going to skip the American and European markets, so if she decides to visit more territories, it logically impacts the number of dates.

And once again, I donā€™t know how her being more low-profile publiclyĀ relates to her visiting a limited number of countries: sheā€™s hadĀ 2 massiveĀ world tours cut short because of her health, and I feel like people tend to forget it. It has nothing to do with her choosing certain fans over others, thatā€™s all I wanted to point out. Iā€™m pretty sure that if she was physically able to, sheā€™d visit every corner of the world.

ChicaSkas
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This second video is even better

Ā 

I love the Japanese fans. No rushing her, no mobs, just contained exuberance.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bradley
26 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Itā€™s still about the duration of the tour, tho. Sheā€™s not going to skip the American and European markets, so if she decides to visit more territories, it logically impacts the number of dates.

And once again, I donā€™t know how her being more low-profile publiclyĀ relates to her visiting a limited number of countries: sheā€™s hadĀ 2 massiveĀ world tours cut short because of her health, and I feel like people tend to forget it. It has nothing to do with her choosing certain fans over others, thatā€™s all I wanted to point out. Iā€™m pretty sure that if she was physically able to, sheā€™d visit every corner of the world.

I don't disagree with that at all. I wasn't trying to insinuate that she didn't like other countries outside of EU and NAĀ (who would think that about Gaga?), only that maybe her enthusiasm for Japan has changed her mind a little so she would be more inclined to expand her presence in these markets.

Controversiaga

Iā€™m so sorry but the screaming fan has gotta be one of the reasons sheā€™s afraid of us ā€¦

come on . Be a human . Treat her like one too. Ā Control yourselfĀ :toofunny:

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€

Controversiaga
48 minutes ago, blackpink said:

wow and nobody ran up to her, we love respectful fansĀ 

They were behind barricades and security teams for sure.

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€

Archived