đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's character will fight to death with Danny Trejo in Machete Kills

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

Lyzz the Monster

(Translated by Effigy)

Danny Trejo revealed that the upcoming film 'Machete Kills' will have much more action and surprises as his character, 'Machete Cortez', has a deadly encounter with 'La Cameleon,' an assassin played by Lady Gaga.

Lady Gaga is one of the assassins that try to kill me. She even has a tattoo on her upper arm of my face, under which it says, 'Machete Must Die.'

While being interviewed to promote his film 'Death Race 3,' which is set to be released in the United States on DVD in a few more days, the actor assured that in the second installment to the Machete trilogy, the singer surprises as an actress.

Lady Gaga is remarkable. She proves to be a great actress" he commented. "She surprised me and everyone else, she's very quick and powerful in character. And I think this is her first film as an actress."

Trejo stated that 'Machete Kills' has finished filming and will open in theaters in the U.S. this April.

"In this movie, everything is different, I can't say much more. It's a much bigger film with more action and surprises.

"Machete is the same man, but this time he nearly dies. He's shot and nearly dies, but comes back to life. I'm very happy with his character. He's a bad guy, but one of the good ones."

He said the film was shot in Austin Texas, and had a great cast, notably Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Sofia Vergara, Amber Heard, Antonio Banderas, Vanessa Hudgens, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Alexa Vega.

In this film, Trejo portrays an ex federale who is recuited by the U.S. President (Charlie Sheen) to arrest the arms trafficker, Luther Voice (Gibson), who tries to launch a deadly missile.

http://tablet.terra....0009bcceb0aRCRD

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so gaga is gonna die :( but it would be amazing right at the end gaga comes up and shoots him and runs away screaming americano

so gaga is gonna die :( but it would be amazing right at the end gaga comes up and shoots him and runs away screaming americano

I would die.

but still OMG Gaga fighting :toofloppy:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Stephen

:lmao:

Daenerys

I can't freaking WAIT!! :gaga:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PopReaper

So she will probably die

But the scenes will be :legend:

Get dat promo gorl

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

how come gaga daily isnt getting all of this. its bull**** how gagadaily is not doing its job. i remember coming to this site and i would always find new **** from lady gaga

Archived