💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

LOTR: The Rings of Power Premiere

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

The first two episodes of The Rings of Power are out:fatcat: Did anyone watch them?

Any opinions?

I'm watching them tonight:pray:

220119-lord-of-the-rings-amazon-ew-1148-

9 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm gonna do a rewatch of the original LOR and then I'm watching this. Yeah. let us know if it's good.

What about The Hobbit?:ohwell:

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s gorgeous, the cinematography is stellar. Music is so beautiful. It’s just a shame House of the Dragon is gonna overshadow this. 

Taylucifer

I thought it was good and pretty engaging, tbh I enjoyed it more than House of Dragon

1989 (TV) is out NOW

bpmMonkey

Tbh I don’t like the Ultra HD 4K+ super extra shot-on-iPhone-15 look of it all.. I watched the first two episodes and like the story and I am happy to be back in middle earth, but I think it might be a better way for me to do so by reading more of the pre LotR books instead of watching the show. But lets see how it goes, it’s only 10 episodes anyway

1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s gorgeous, the cinematography is stellar. Music is so beautiful. It’s just a shame House of the Dragon is gonna overshadow this. 

Is it? 
I’ve been hyped for RoP for months, but never heard of House of Dragon🤷🏼‍♂️

Only seen the first episode so far, I've enjoyed it. Gonna be hard to learn everyone's name. It's so easy with LOTR because I've watched it so many times. 

Don't visit my profile

It was cute , I wish people would stop comparing it to HOTD. Ones Is high fantasy at its best and the other is a political drama with high fantasy elements. 

1 hour ago, Levine said:

Should I watch them too before this?

You should watch them regardless, the Lord of the Rings movies are masterpieces. (The Hobbit not so much)

It's set in the same universe but 1000 years in the past. It might help to watch the movies to become familiar with the world. 

Don't visit my profile

1 hour ago, Levine said:

Should I watch them too before this?

Sure, why not:enigma:

Chronologically first comes this series, then The Hobbit and then the trilogy 

Sorcerer

Possibly the most gorgeous visuals I've seen from a TV series. Music is insanely good. I wish all storylines were equally engaging tho, but I'm sure it's going to be more epic in the next episodes. :tony:

Fantina

I just watched the first 2 episodes, and they were ok. It will be interesting to see how it develops. Hopefully they don't rush it and cram it all in the last couple of minutes seeing as though they only got 8 more episodes to go. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived