Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

LOTR: The Rings of Power Premiere

Featured Posts

Fantina

For those that have seen it:

Spoiler

-I loved the way they built up the orcs (showing their face right at the end of the 2nd episode). Gave me old slasher vibes. I just hope they feature more orcs. I love the campiness and the gore :vegas:

-The whole bit in Khazad-Dum was my favorite. Funny interactions and great visuals.

-Galadriel queen swimming in the ocean. OTHER ELVES WISH THEY WERE HER!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • YAAAS 1
Mr Oak
On 9/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, Fantina said:

For those that have seen it:

Hide contents

-I loved the way they built up the orcs (showing their face right at the end of the 2nd episode). Gave me old slasher vibes. I just hope they feature more orcs. I love the campiness and the gore :vegas:

-The whole bit in Khazad-Dum was my favorite. Funny interactions and great visuals.

-Galadriel queen swimming in the ocean. OTHER ELVES WISH THEY WERE HER!!!

I just didn't like that the first orc we see is not a typical orc but more of a mole-orc. It was almost comical:ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Mother of Puppies

I like it - it’s cool - can’t be compared to TLOTR but that’s ok.

the cinematography is amazing btw…but I do prefer house of the dragon 🐉 

You can call me Lady MOP
LastNight

Just watched and I loved it! I’ve been so excited for it and can’t wait to watch everything unfold :party:

• Love 2
En_Sabah_Nur

It was Great!  Been a HUGE fan of LOTR since I was a little boy watching the animated LOTR films!!!  😇

It does seem like a lot of the fans HATE this show though. For completely deviating from the books, and for being too "woke"!  🤷🏾‍♂️  

They are eviscerating it on Twitter & apparently it’s audience ratings on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes is low because of it - Smh 

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
Egypt. W
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Fantina

Anyone still watching it??

I am really enjoying it thus far. I didn't expect to! The scenery in the last (4th) episode was spectacular and I love how the story is slowly picking up! :firega:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Like 3
LastNight

I’m still watching! I think it’s awesome, love all the different stories and I’m enjoying speculating how and when (and if) they’ll tie together. I love diving in more to the history of this world, it’s so fun to see it being explored on screen. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Eido

People, do not get attached to some of the not-elf cast. Just sayin

The show will be spread out through several centuries:huntyga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Knife

I'm enjoying the show, but the pacing seems kind of slow.

The people that take issue with this show having a diverse cast can kick rocks. :glamourpuss:

Mother of Puppies

I'm on ep 3 and... it's really well made visually but the story is a bit dull until now... like I want something to happen :bear: I feel like they focused too much on the visuals and less so on the story and characters.

BUT before I fully judge I will watch the whole thing and then have an opinion.

You can call me Lady MOP
  • Like 1
Mr Oak
3 hours ago, Fantina said:

Anyone still watching it??

I am really enjoying it thus far. I didn't expect to! The scenery in the last (4th) episode was spectacular and I love how the story is slowly picking up! :firega:

The cinematography when Arondir, Brownyn and her son were escaping:messga: the light :pray:

• YAAAS 1