💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB TOKYO official goods and VIP/GOLD gifts revealed

TAIPEI

Featured Posts

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Do we have a pic where we can see the "D: Relief Natural Tee" closer? Looks incredible

The back is the cities on each leg. But not sure what's on Japan ones. Maybe included with NA dates?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

The white hoodie?! :giveup: The towel?! :giveup: That umbrella and keychain as gifts?! :giveup:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

pachinko
1 hour ago, desnorteio said:

Out of topic but where is the thread where someone explained a theory for the storyline of the show? 

I remember seeing it but can't find it now

EDIT: Found it, nevermind

Can you send it to me please? I’ve been looking for it too! Thank you! 

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I want that key ring. I hope it is available for Cali dates too :flower:

Towel is such a Japanese merch for concerts. It is always available in any artists shows. :lmao:

And that is one of the thing you need to get if you ever get the opportunity to see a concert in Japan. 

I have a feeling we are going to see tour merch on her website after the tour wraps so hopefully the keychain (and items that weren’t at the first couple shows) are on the site. 😎

RAMROD
Just now, dep18702 said:

I have a feeling we are going to see tour merch on her website after the tour wraps so hopefully the keychain (and items that weren’t at the first couple shows) are on the site. 😎

Hopefully so. It will be fun and fair for everyone

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mister G
54 minutes ago, dep18702 said:

I think that’s fair. I remember buying the PRIDE Flag in late 2012 for the Born This Way Ball and I hadn’t even gotten to my show yet—which got canceled because of her hip i jury but I do recall them selling a lot of that stuff online prior to the dates.

3 hours ago, Meat said:

Do we have any Japanese monsters on GGD?

I will be attending the show tomorrow 🔥 

Obviously they have a towel 🤣 for whatever reason Japanese people re OBSESSED with them. 

I might have to check that hoodie to see if it's decent 🤔

11 minutes ago, Jpanese said:

I will be attending the show tomorrow 🔥 

Obviously they have a towel 🤣 for whatever reason Japanese people re OBSESSED with them. 

I might have to check that hoodie to see if it's decent 🤔

I have bought a towel in every single concert I have been in Japan :zilla:

Especially during the encore they always find a song where all the audience put the towel in the air and shake it at the same time. It's freaking awesome :diane:

37 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I think that’s fair. I remember buying the PRIDE Flag in late 2012 for the Born This Way Ball and I hadn’t even gotten to my show yet—which got canceled because of her hip i jury but I do recall them selling a lot of that stuff online prior to the dates.

Agree! I got the "Ride Ride Pony" BTWB motorcycle shirt way before my canceled Philly date. I'm almost positive most of the merch from the tour (except the individual show hoodies) will show up on her store until they sell out. 

Archived