💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears accused of child sexual abuse

Rebel

Featured Posts

TW:

A Jane Doe and her younger brother allege in a new lawsuit that the comics recruited them into performing inappropriate, sexually suggestive acts in sketches when they were minors.

The clip Spears and Haddish asked Jane to watch in the recording booth allegedly seemed innocuous at first, if a little strange: a group of coeds were arguing over a subway sandwich. But then the coeds began eating the sandwich in a suggestive manner from opposite ends, “moaning and making sexual noises as they both ate the sandwich in a manner that simulated the act of fellatio,” per the lawsuit. “Haddish verbally explained what was expected of Plaintiff Jane Doe and then showed Plaintiff Jane Doe how to give fellatio, including movements, noises, moaning, and groaning,” the lawsuit states. “At that point,” Jane told The Daily Beast, “I knew a hundred percent what they wanted out of me.” The lawsuit describes Spears allegedly looking on while a “physically, emotionally, and mentally uncomfortable” Jane received this instruction.

A year later, Haddish allegedly approached the children’s mother with a similar pitch, recruiting Jane’s little brother, John, for another video. Although the comedian allegedly told the family John would be filming a sizzle reel for Nickelodeon, the suit alleges the 7-year-old wound up starring in a video posted on Funny or Die and other online platforms, titled “Through a Pedophile’s Eyes.”

John spends most of the video clad only in his underwear as Spears’ character leers at him through two holes cut into a newspaper he pretends to read. During the sketch, the camera zooms in suggestively on the 7-year-old’s buttocks and crotch while he plays. Spears sprays baby oil onto the child’s back and massages it into his shoulders in one scene, and at another point the child plays with a train in a manner that suggests phallic masturbation. In another sequence, Spears smokes a cigarette while observing the child nude in a bathtub and pours water on his feet.

By the time the video ends, the child is peering at his babysitter through a newspaper and rubbing baby oil on his shirtless shoulder. The final line of on-screen text reads: “WATCH WHO YOU LEAVE YOUR KIDS WITH!” Once filming ended, the lawsuit states, “Mr. Doe called his mother crying, saying he did not want to film anymore.”

John adds later: “I had to kick and scream and cry, and Tiffany came and told me to let him touch me. When I kept crying, Tiffany got mad at me, told me to get dressed, and took me home. I remember her yelling at me in the car, telling me that I would never get on tv acting like that.”

Both Jane and John continue to live with the trauma of what they endured, the lawsuit states. Jane allegedly struggles to trust people and has developed a social disorder that prevents socializing; she “feels constant remorse knowing that she was only a few feet away when Spears was molesting her 7-year-old little brother in the other room,” according to the lawsuit. Her little brother, meanwhile, allegedly places Band-Aids over the cameras on all of his electronics due to an ongoing fear of being watched and recorded.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/comedians-tiffany-haddish-and-aries-spears-accused-of-child-sexual-abuse

Well Aries wbk he has trashy attitude and Tiffany... im shocked

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

InTheCloset

Some news outlets are now reporting that TIffany has hired the same lawyer who represented Prince Andrew. It kinda proves she did this

The abyss stares back

Guillaume Hamon

@ALGAYDO @NATAH

I guess we gonna have to see what the investigations will give but still stories like that often come up in showbiz...:saladga:

And then people say we're annoying for not giving a pass to pedo supporters here but it's not just awful in itself, it's also more prevalent than we think...

SA adult victims often prefer to not sue/ tell others and it's even more of a thing among very young victims so for one story we hear about be sure many many more happened.

We think we already see a big thing and it's only the Iceberg's tip. That's why most people on this site don't follow the advice when they're told to "just ignore" things or that they "don't need to give their opinion everytime".

avalon x
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

WAIT WHAT 

Never in a million years would I think Tiffany would be capable of something like this, wtf?!!?

Honestly, I'm not surprised at all.

TW: If you read her book 'The Last Black Unicorn' which is supposed to be a funny book about hope and how she made it from being homeless and having a tough childhood. It also has a chapter where she was molested by an elderly man on a regular basis. Her reaction at the time? She used to let him do it because she thought it made her body more beautiful.

Even the way she wrote that chapter was like 'it was hilarious, I would do it again.' Like it was just a funny thing to her.

I was extremely uncomfortable when I read it and couldn't get myself to finish the book after. But that to me clearly showed her lack of understanding toward the very serious implications of child molestation.

Archived