💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Screen Footage

XNightmareFuntimeX

Featured Posts

XNightmareFuntimeX

Heya, guys! I think at this point, we all know that the Chromatica Ball stage has a side screen for people in seats with limited vision. It shows raw footage, and as i know, it is not a projection, it is a TV. I want to know. Has anyone filmed the full show from this screen?

@knee was planning to record the screens, but they haven't updated the threat.

I really want that footage because it is HD, and we can make a perfect DvD with that footage and the fan-records that are online.

andy232000

I have DM @knee a couple times but I have but heard back from them. 

if anyone else has had the chance of recording the side screen please tag me  when and if they share the footage!

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2022 at 9:26 PM, andy232000 said:

I have DM @knee a couple times but I have but heard back from them. 

if anyone else has had the chance of recording the side screen please tag me  when and if they share the footage!

it’s been months now but, do you got anything? or find something about it?

3 minutes ago, theartpxp said:

@knee hi do you still have the screen footage pls :(

andy232000
18 minutes ago, theartpxp said:

Hi! No, I tried messaging them privately and they never replied back. I never got any info on wether they actually obtained the footage. I wouldn’t count on it as they have been active on the site so its safe to assume they have ignored most out questions

5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Hi! No, I tried messaging them privately and they never replied back. I never got any info on wether they actually obtained the footage. I wouldn’t count on it as they have been active on the site so its safe to assume they have ignored most out questions

might be worth checking the last page on my initial thread :) 

andy232000
34 minutes ago, knee said:

might be worth checking the last page on my initial thread :) 

Hi! So sorry I had no idea you had replied in that thread! Such a shame that security caught on to you. I guess it did seem suspicious to have even small equipment recording the show. 

on the other hands, is it possible for you to upload the footage you did record? Even if its just a few seconds, I can personally edit the footage and include it with other great videos I have to edit the show

Archived