đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max's album delayed to 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Andrew Shaw

This is such a mess, Atlantic really needs to sort their sh*t out. I feel really sorry for Ava, she’s so talented and she deserves so much better. It’s giving Rita Ora with Roc Nation vibes. I swear it’s like some of these labels give up in their artists if they don’t instantly become a household name. Either give her the proper promotion and management that she deserves or let her find herself a label who will. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

That's a shame, especially considering she had to wait a long time to get her debut released. I haven't seen album delays as much now, which is great because they didn't always have the intended outcome. Maybe labels are finally realising that changing dates doesn't really overly affect anything? The releasing game is so different now, releasing doesn't need to be as strategic as it once was. For it to be delayed a month must have been a big deal for her. Million Dollar Baby is good, the label should make up for this delay by promoting it full-force because it seems they haven't been pushing her as much as they did with her debut, I'm unsure how much the GP is aware she's putting new stuff out at the moment. I hope that the biggest changes are adding new songs and the original conception must stay intact. The album name has to say the same, it features in the MDB video. With any luck, it won't be delayed again. January's a quiet month, I can't imagine a big name will be releasing then.

• 2 weeks later...
Reginald

Well, it looks like the vinyls were already pressed for the original October release date. Some people who pre-ordered it are apparently already receiving copies :smh: 

It will be interesting to see what happens next.. 

Yet again another example of why she needs new management.

Her team sucks. She has so much potential. She just needs the right people to help her with her image and album marketing rollout. She's too all over the place right now and her team is to blame. 

I really believe she could be the next pop girl if she finds the right people. Her creative team does not have any consistency right now besides being messy. Ava deserves better.

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

can you rip audio from a vinyl? 

yes, most albums leak before release from vinyl

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

yes, most albums leak before release from vinyl

interesting! i guess i never thought about it 

• 2 weeks later...
Reginald

Some new tour dates for Ava as part of the Jingle Ball tour, this holiday season. Ava has been booked and busy with these one-off shows and brand deals, in 2022. :flutter: Should I drive 7 hours to see Ava Max and Sam Smith in Atlanta??? 

Tour dates: https://www.iheart.com/jingle-ball/ 

Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, Fort Worth TX, Philadelphia, Sunrise Florida, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington DC :giveup:

TimotheeChalamet
17 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Should I drive 7 hours to see Ava Max and Sam Smith in Atlanta??? 

No :)

Reginald
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

No :)

I might drive 5 hours to see Ava in Washington DC, instead/also :popcorn: 

Ava's face when she sees me in the front row at 5 consecutive tour dates :

c-cauet-sur-nrj-cauet.gif

Teletubby

she finally tweeted about new date

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived