Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max's album delayed to 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HeavyMetal Halcyon
4 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Only one of them is a threat :huntyga:

Charlie could easily out-chart Ava, and obviously, Taylor will. 

Ava and Carly share a similar fan base (Le gheys) so that is direct competition, although Ava will obviously outsell Carly. 

Not included in my list is Meghan Trainor, but........ 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leedeegaga

So I’ve been waiting all day for Million Dollar Baby to at least have another snippet leak before the release, and nothing! Heard the song, still didn’t think much to it, even as a solid Ava Stan! I still preordered the signed album… but I thought it was odd it’s not shipping til Jan. I get it for vinyl but this is a CD!
Then I’ve been out for dinner and not looked at my phone once, I’ve come home to the news of the delay, last track on the album leaking in HQ, a few old songs leaking and now the album is starting to slowly leak in LQ! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Im gutted for her as I know the album will be leaked the same way MKS’s & Kim’s were. All because people couldn’t wait…

Edit: track 11 & 14 have now leaked in HQ

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

Reginald
28 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

Right? This has been such a rollercoaster :toofunny: How did we go from "new" lead single, to music video, to album delay, to album leak all in one day?! :air: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Daenerys

How many songs have leaked today, like, 6? At this point it was useless delaying that album.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

leedeegaga
25 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Right? This has been such a rollercoaster :toofunny: How did we go from "new" lead single, to music video, to album delay, to album leak all in one day?! :air: 

It’s been so crazy! All week I thought it would leak after the full chorus did, but I was shocked after nothing happened before the release!

7 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

How many songs have leaked today, like, 6? At this point it was useless delaying that album.

We’re at 8 from the album, plus the lead single and the new ‘lead’ single. Plus 2 scrapped songs. I will say Weapons & Dancing Done are bops and the rest are growers.

Edit: there’s only 4 songs now missing and her version of the title track! 🤦🏼‍♂️ Still wishing Emotions had been cleared.

Teletubby
Just now, Daenerys said:

At this point it was useless delaying that album.

we don't know why album was delayed. it could be due to delay with physical copies. if she releases it with no vinyl, CDs it will do tragic numbers.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Reginald

Chile I would say that if the vinyls are ready, just go ahead and release the album at midnight tonight :lmao: ride the MDB hype while it's fresh 

amy-schumer-wine.gif

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

leedeegaga

It feels off that Ava said MDB was the real first single off of the album. I can’t help but think that after MYTP didn’t do what SBP did, as a lead single, chart wise, they basically claimed it as a promo single and then pushed the album back to change some songs.

ALGAYDO
28 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

It feels off that Ava said MDB was the real first single off of the album. I can’t help but think that after MYTP didn’t do what SBP did, as a lead single, chart wise, they basically claimed it as a promo single and then pushed the album back to change some songs.

It’s giving Nomani/Jessy Nicholson (or whatever her name is) vibes ngl 

artdoll
7 hours ago, Gam said:

:messga: her management stinks i'm so tired

atlantic has a reputation for being a terrible record label :air:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

skedaddleBItCh

LMs being mean to young pop girls really gives "Madonna fans dragging Gaga early at her career" energy:mark:Hypocritical little sh***s

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

lilmonster2424

Where/when did she say MDB is the new lead single? :messga: It's a bop. It's just unfortunate when artists change lead singles like this, it confuses the public/casual fans and usually puts a dent in the entire album cycle 

Archived