💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

sour candy live?

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

ive seen from several sources the BP girls are going to japan 

and gaga using pink venom yesterday and using the sour candy lyrics as a caption really makes me wonder 

i really wanted ari to come sing with gaga in london but she didnt 

and i would be so happy to see blackpink do sour candy live with gaga

LateToCult

If it was Rosé, Lisa, or Jennie I’d be hopeful for at least an interaction but it’s Jisoo so she’s probably gonna sign a brand deal and dip or something. :bradley:

Monstermilo
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

If it was Rosé, Lisa, or Jennie I’d be hopeful for at least an interaction but it’s Jisoo so she’s probably gonna sign a brand deal and dip or something. :bradley:

the other girls are supposed to go to japan too 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

the other girls are supposed to go to japan too 

I haven’t heard anything about that. It’s probably just some made up rumor unfortunately. :bradley:

Vengaboy
19 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i really wanted ari to come sing with gaga in london but she didnt 

Ngl I was kinda pissed they wasted that opportunity. Surely it must’ve been on the table at some point? And surely someone must’ve pointed out that Ari was in London that weekend? I mean we all knew it so Gaga’s team must’ve too. I just don’t get it. What does she have against bringing guests on stage when she’s on tour?

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Vengaboy said:

Ngl I was kinda pissed they wasted that opportunity. Surely it must’ve been on the table at some point? And surely someone must’ve pointed out that Ari was in London that weekend? I mean we all knew it so Gaga’s team must’ve too. I just don’t get it. What does she have against bringing guests on stage when she’s on tour?

The way this goes beyond

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Neroneau
2 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

Fr :madge:

Suspiria

Im refusing to believe they will perform with her but at least an interaction would be nice. Like if they attend the concert some backstage pics at least

Archived