💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

He lowered it to 750$. @ChicaSkas had 160$ of that covered and then some of us helped and I think she said we got 200$ closer so I'd say we're around 400-450$? 

So maybe it's not the same guy you talked to 'cause I'm sure he wouldn't charge that little.

I think it is the same guy, he is selling the  DVD version for $100. I'm buying his raw unfinished shot footage from that night, the footage that the DVD was cut down into. Essentially, his raw files taken as he recorded. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DANNYBALUCH
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

He lowered it to 750$. @ChicaSkas had 160$ of that covered and then some of us helped and I think she said we got 200$ closer so I'd say we're around 400-450$? 

So maybe it's not the same guy you talked to 'cause I'm sure he wouldn't charge that little.

It's the same guy, He asks for more money from fans in the United States, but to the people of Latin America he gave another price 

• Sad 1

DANNYBALUCH
Just now, DANNYBALUCH said:

It's the same guy, He asks for more money from fans in the United States, but to the people of Latin America he gave another price 

And he rejected the latin American offer

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, DANNYBALUCH said:

Ha. He knows that LatAm folks are poor. Well... I guess it's just the price of doing business. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Joshie S
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ha. He knows that LatAm folks are poor. Well... I guess it's just the price of doing business. 

Do you think he's keeping tabs here? 

With the list of recordings he has I doubt he keeps an eye out on GGD, but I hope he comes through! 

Our community deserves this footage!! :pawsup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

ChicaSkas

Just wanted to update here that:

1. my computer is back (and was NOT financed in any way by your donations, I used my checking account to pay the lady for my computer) and,

2. we have paid $200 to Alenova Films, and I am continuing to list things on Ebay and on Instagram to bring in more $$ to pay the rest off.

I do have a snippet from the GMA footage and a snippet from alenova films so I will be comparing and contrasting here soon once I get that footage up. (everything is on external drives while the memory of the old laptop gets sent out to Data recovery. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Just wanted to update here that:

1. my computer is back (and was NOT financed in any way by your donations, I used my checking account to pay the lady for my computer) and,

2. we have paid $200 to Alenova Films, and I am continuing to list things on Ebay and on Instagram to bring in more $$ to pay the rest off.

I do have a snippet from the GMA footage and a snippet from alenova films so I will be comparing and contrasting here soon once I get that footage up. (everything is on external drives while the memory of the old laptop gets sent out to Data recovery. 

Doing the work of a Saint. Bless you :pray:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 1

Joshie S
22 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

How is this going 👀

We're still not quite reaching the goal. Not sure what the exact amount is but Chica is selling stuff on eBay and accepting donations. 

When I get my next pay from work I'll be donating more. We're almost there.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
ChicaSkas
On 10/15/2022 at 8:46 AM, Gaga2645 said:

How is this going 👀

Hi! We are still working on it, we are close, only a few hundred from the goal, I am working on getting this file either before Christmas in December or closely after Christmas in early or mid January for you all.

Everyone who donated will be getting a parcel from me to say Thank You with various Gaga goodies inside.

I have a spreadsheet with everyone's names, usernames, and amounts donated.

Again, if this should go south for any reason (I do NOT believe it will, but I want everyone consistently reassured) I will reimburse everyone one by one. You have my personal guarantee and word on that one.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas

edit: I expect to send the parcels the week of 11-30-22

• Like 1
  • Love 1

M i K E Y
25 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hi! We are still working on it, we are close, only a few hundred from the goal, I am working on getting this file either before Christmas in December or closely after Christmas in early or mid January for you all.

Everyone who donated will be getting a parcel from me to say Thank You with various Gaga goodies inside.

I have a spreadsheet with everyone's names, usernames, and amounts donated.

Again, if this should go south for any reason (I do NOT believe it will, but I want everyone consistently reassured) I will reimburse everyone one by one. You have my personal guarantee and word on that one.

Let me spend something please. What do I have to do?

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
On 11/19/2022 at 1:34 AM, M i K E Y said:

Let me spend something please. What do I have to do?

You can email her and ask for her paypal to donate :hug:

Edited by ChicaSkas
Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ChicaSkas
On 11/19/2022 at 3:27 AM, Juanlittlem said:

You can email her and donate via paypal :hug:

Yes. My paypal is NOT that email tho, don't send to that one 

Edited by ChicaSkas