Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

@ChicaSkas

i think u just received something šŸ˜˜

i wrote justifiedbln, wich was my old nickname accidentally.... but its me.

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Julien Lockhart
On 10/5/2022 at 3:16 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Hi! Yes! I'll provide a status report very soon!Ā 

I've send you a mailĀ 

He ate my heart
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas

Got em! It's about 4 am here, updates a little later on in the day! Appreciate you guys. We are not far !Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas

I've had some delays lately because my computer died this morning and I'll be sending it for repair tomorrow... agonizing the entire day over it to be honest but the good news is that 98% of my work was backed up so there is little to no data loss.Ā 

On the topic of BTWB Chile: we are $200 closer than we were, between me selling stuff & your kind donations.Ā 

The screen shots of what we are getting were not in the computer that died, I'll be uploading them now for everyone.

AleNova, of AleNova Films, records concerts himself and then sells them. The following screenshots show many artists. Not just Gaga:

Other-shows-seller-offers.jpg

Proof-of-1080-p-quality.jpg

Anova-file-information-from-seller.jpg

Gaga-in-HD-from-Anova.jpg

We will be getting the original raw footage of the concert that he shot. I spoke with someone over at GMA and he has confirmed with me via email that the file I am buying is different from the files theyĀ already have. This is what is driving me forward.

(Please also know, that should God forbid anything go wrong or not work outĀ I will of course reimburse everyone. I want that known by all of you, concretely, that i will make it right if something happens or he doesn't deliver. Right now all my payments to him have been Goods and Services so he cannot scam us. )

Sorry this is taking so long. I am hoping by December/January we will have enough and all can move forward.Ā 

Ā 

Thank you again for your help! We are getting there!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 5
  • Shook 1

ChicaSkas

@JuanlittlemĀ here is the update i promised! Im sorry today has been insane with my laptop dying.Ā  I want all to know that I am 100% present and accountable on this for all of you.Ā 

• Love 2

ChicaSkas
On 9/1/2022 at 6:33 PM, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

@ChicaSkasĀ If u have the chance you shoud ask him for a screenshot or a short video clip for us to see the quality. Another question; He only has BTWB shows?

Hi, I'm on mobile, but you can see those above this reply on the 8th page of this threadĀ 

ChicaSkas
On 9/26/2022 at 11:41 PM, Joshie S said:

I'm so glad he lowered the price, I didn't realise that!

Now that I've had a promotion at my job, I'm more than happy to help out all I can.Ā 

I'll e-mail you shortly to figure out the best way to send some money through! We are so close. Thank you for all your hard work you've done.Ā 

Just wanted to give you an update on where we are at. I've had a set back in the loss of my computer for a while but I can still access my PayPal and my Instagram via mobile so the work continues. Please scroll up for screenshotsĀ 

• Like 2

ChicaSkas

One small delay --- the shipping of everyone's "thank you for donating" parcels has been set back a bit due to my now needing to repair this laptop, so please hang tight and know that if you have sent me your address you will not be forgotten about even if you live far away! :sara:Ā it's just gonna take me a little longerĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Joshie S
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I've had some delays lately because my computer died this morning and I'll be sending it for repair tomorrow... agonizing the entire day over it to be honest but the good news is that 98% of my work was backed up so there is little to no data loss.Ā 

On the topic of BTWB Chile: we are $200 closer than we were, between me selling stuff & your kind donations.Ā 

The screen shots of what we are getting were not in the computer that died, I'll be uploading them now for everyone.

AleNova, of AleNova Films, records concerts himself and then sells them. The following screenshots show many artists. Not just Gaga:

We will be getting the original raw footage of the concert that he shot. I spoke with someone over at GMA and he has confirmed with me via email that the file I am buying is different from the files theyĀ already have. This is what is driving me forward.

(Please also know, that should God forbid anything go wrong or not work outĀ I will of course reimburse everyone. I want that known by all of you, concretely, that i will make it right if something happens or he doesn't deliver. Right now all my payments to him have been Goods and Services so he cannot scam us. )

Sorry this is taking so long. I am hoping by December/January we will have enough and all can move forward.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry about your computer breaking, that must be very frustrating, but please, have faith and hope it will all work out OK in the end. Don't let yourself get too annoyed!!

Thanks so much for the update, and I'm glad we are very close to reaching the goal.Ā 

Give me another 2 weeks and I'll donate some moreĀ :kara:

Edited by ChicaSkas
The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„
  • Love 1

Julien Lockhart
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry for your computer...

How can we donate ?

He ate my heart

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Did u already receive parts of the footage?

No not yet, just the screenshots, I do believe there were 3 frames going around I need to check, I can ask AleNova for them.

DANNYBALUCH

Ā 

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

No not yet, just the screenshots, I do believe there were 3 frames going around I need to check, I can ask AleNova for them.

How much money is he asking for the file? A month ago I asked him for the same file in HD, he told me he would sell it to me for 100 dollars or maybe lessĀ Ā 

Edited by DANNYBALUCH

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, DANNYBALUCH said:

Ā 

How much money is he asking for the file? A month ago I asked him for the same file in HD, he told me he would sell it to me for 100 dollars or maybe lessĀ Ā 

He lowered it to 750$. @ChicaSkasĀ had 160$ of that covered and then some of us helped and I think she said we got 200$ closer so I'd say we're around 400-450$?Ā 

So maybe it's not the same guy you talked to 'cause I'm sure he wouldn't charge that little.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Love 1