Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

gagamonster152

What ever happened to the born this way ball chile dvd that @ChicaSkas was buying around this year or so? did they loose interest or havent gotten in contact with the seller? i really wanna have updates to this, this show means alot to me & i would love to have this show in hd for once bootleg or not!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, gagamonster152 said:

What ever happened to the born this way ball chile dvd that @ChicaSkas was buying around this year or so? did they loose interest or havent gotten in contact with the seller? i really wanna have updates to this, this show means alot to me & i would love to have this show in hd for once bootleg or not!

I have completly missed this, can somone tell me the story behind this?

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Coven04 said:

I have completly missed this, can somone tell me the story behind this?

There's a guy who had a ripped version (iirc) of the Chile show. He asked for an amount of money to edit and release it and Chica was in talks with him to get it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

The BPD Monster
55 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

There's a guy who had a ripped version (iirc) of the Chile show. He asked for an amount of money to edit and release it and Chica was in talks with him to get it.

They better do it then i really want that

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, gagamonster152 said:

It's like almost $1,100. I've been trying to pay in installments but it's a very slow process as I am not made of $$. It is still out there. I've paid down some but not all personally at this point. If you guys want to help I can start a progress report here. But I was careful to not take any of your $$ in case it turned out to be not that great, I wanted to be fully responsible for the choice i made. 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Fixed the price I had forgotten the exact price.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 3
  • Love 10

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Correct. It exists. I have 2 different footages already in different gigabyte amounts but what I would be buying is 2 copies: 1 the raw original footage and 2 the polished finished product. I asked for help from Sara back then but she said since we already had 2 versions in slightly lower quality she didnt feel comfortable putting that much money to the project that could go (and did go) to other Gaga related endeavors. so I've been quietly financing it myself bit by bit. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 4

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

They better do it then i really want that

I can give you my PayPal if you want and we can start slowly paying it down. I trust the guy as he has shown me / sent me clips. But keep in mind you would be basically giving me a donation and I cant refund it if something goes wrong. This is why I've been struggling with it myself over the past year trying to pay it here and there with any extra income I have left over. 

• Love 5

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, gagamonster152 said:

This thread and the thread inside it are the ones you are searching for that provide updates in this journey. 

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
43 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

can give you my PayPal

Can I have it? Wont be able to donate lot but I guess anything helps!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

The BPD Monster
46 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I can give you my PayPal if you want and we can start slowly paying it down. I trust the guy as he has shown me / sent me clips. But keep in mind you would be basically giving me a donation and I cant refund it if something goes wrong. This is why I've been struggling with it myself over the past year trying to pay it here and there with any extra income I have left over. 

I would've loved to but it's almost impossible in my country. I live in Iran.

• Love 2

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

I would've loved to but it's almost impossible in my country. I live in Iran.

I will post the LQ versions around Christmas time so at least people have something. Don't worry. It is ok. You live in a difficult country to get $$ into and out of! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
On 8/31/2022 at 4:47 AM, Juanlittlem said:

Can I have it? Wont be able to donate lot but I guess anything helps!

Yes. One of you must have reached out to him as he contacted me 1 hour ago in instagram and lowered the price for the footage! 

So yes, let's do it. He has lowered his price to $750. 

Thank you for anything you can spare as it will go straight to a good cause and I can show you the receipts as well. 

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
On 8/31/2022 at 9:11 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Yes. One of you must have reached out to him as he contacted me 1 hour ago in instagram and lowered the price for the footage! 

So yes, let's do it. He has lowered his price to $750. 

Thank you for anything you can spare as it will go straight to a good cause and I can show you the receipts as well. 

I just sent something! :excited2:

Edited by ChicaSkas

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I just sent something! :excited2:

Got it! Sending it to him now.  

Can you email me at chicaskas at gmail dot com? I'll send you the link for the footage we have so far. 

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Got it! Sending it to him now.  

Can you email me at chicaskas at gmail dot com? I'll send you the link for the footage we have so far. 

Just emailed you! :party: