Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I just found the screenshots.

He has Spain, Amsterdam, and Vienna, and it's all 650GB+ files. 

Oh I'd love to see Spain 'cause I went to that one!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Oh I'd love to see Spain 'cause I went to that one!

So this is a professional Videographer, I just reached out to him to see what he has and what he is willing to do.

The guy we are paying for Chile is a different guy. If the videographer I messaged DOES message me back, I'll make a separate thread for his endeavor. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

So this is a professional Videographer, I just reached out to him to see what he has and what he is willing to do.

The guy we are paying for Chile is a different guy. If the videographer I messaged DOES message me back, I'll make a separate thread for his endeavor. 

Yeah no worries! I'll be happy we get at least the chile one :excited2:

• Love 1

gagamonster152
45 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

So the chile guy is the fan-recorded one & the new guy is the actual screens? 

• YAAAS 1

56 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

so thats why we have an hq Amsterdam soundboard!! would love to hear the vienna one in hq too 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, lukazilla said:

so thats why we have an hq Amsterdam soundboard!! would love to hear the vienna one in hq too 

I just hope the man messages me back :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

gagamonster152
11 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I just hope the man messages me back :deadbanana:

So this guy has the actual footage from the screens themselves but the other guy has a recording of the screen? So would the new guy also have the other tours as well?

• Like 1

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, gagamonster152 said:

So this guy has the actual footage from the screens themselves but the other guy has a recording of the screen? So would the new guy also have the other tours as well?

1. First guy, AleNova Films, has the raw file shot from the booth at BTWB Chile. He was one of the people that filmed the screens --- fan shot footage of the screens. I'm buying that now, in 1080p HD, and 

2. Second guy, from a professional filming company, an actual videographer, whose name I'm not posting here yet because I don't want him to get overwhelmed, has recordings of Spain, Amsterdam, and Vienna. This dude simply "kept a copy" from the official feed as it was filming and is selling for extremely high prices ($2000 i think was the last quote.) I just sent him a gentle feeler message to see how he is doing and if he will consider selling me those 3 BTWBs. If he does message me back, I'll make a new thread and keep you all posted. Right now i want to keep this thread on BTWB Chile which was my original financial endeavour here :deadbanana:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

andy232000
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

💀💀💀 Ok it makes sense he would charge that much for them. Hopefully someday we can fund it so we finally have the HD show

• Love 1

gagamonster152
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

💀💀💀 Ok it makes sense he would charge that much for them. Hopefully someday we can fund it so we finally have the HD show

I think with everyones help we can definitely get that goal honestly for something so rare!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

XNightmareFuntimeX
4 hours ago, andy232000 said:

@ChicaSkas If u have the chance you shoud ask him for a screenshot or a short video clip for us to see the quality. Another question; He only has BTWB shows?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

1. First guy, AleNova Films, has the raw file shot from the booth at BTWB Chile. He was one of the people that filmed the screens --- fan shot footage of the screens. I'm buying that now, in 1080p HD, and 

2. Second guy, from a professional filming company, an actual videographer, whose name I'm not posting here yet because I don't want him to get overwhelmed, has recordings of Spain, Amsterdam, and Vienna. This dude simply "kept a copy" from the official feed as it was filming and is selling for extremely high prices ($2000 i think was the last quote.) I just sent him a gentle feeler message to see how he is doing and if he will consider selling me those 3 BTWBs. If he does message me back, I'll make a new thread and keep you all posted. Right now i want to keep this thread on BTWB Chile which was my original financial endeavour here :deadbanana:

I sent you a Dm ♥️
edit: oops that didnt work! I will try to email you

Edited by ghs

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Please contact me if he's willing to sell. I can make a donation for any of these shows but specially Spain, I think a feed recording would be better to get rather than a screen recording.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
On 9/2/2022 at 3:01 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Please contact me if he's willing to sell. I can make a donation for any of these shows but specially Spain, I think a feed recording would be better to get rather than a screen recording.

I'm also interested in the Spain one and I could donate some money too if there's a good amount of people interested in that one! @ChicaSkas