💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

Just FYI: part of my initial apprehension of remastering the footage was due to work commitments and the fact I'd need to download and combine the various parts of the footage. 

The YouTube video above is rly helpful as the above is now done - I've downloaded it in 4K, plan is to attempt to remaster the audio with the HQ nativity of the monster files (only during the music, not speaking parts etc) then run it through Topaz AI, deinterlacing and if possible some level of upscale. I'm not going to give an ETA on this as im majorly cramped rn but will start today.

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 5

Sylvanas
On 1/25/2023 at 8:14 AM, knee said:

Just FYI: part of my initial apprehension of remastering the footage was due to work commitments and the fact I'd need to download and combine the various parts of the footage. 

The YouTube video above is rly helpful as the above is now done - I've downloaded it in 4K, plan is to attempt to remaster the audio with the HQ nativity of the monster files (only during the music, not speaking parts etc) then run it through Topaz AI, deinterlacing and if possible some level of upscale. I'm not going to give an ETA on this as im majorly cramped rn but will start today.

Hyped for this. Thank you :heart:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

On 1/28/2023 at 7:27 PM, Sylvanas said:

Hyped for this. Thank you :heart:

It's proving troublesome - having issues with removing the interlacing gaaahhhh. Can see that another user in this thread did a much better job with it but still cracking on

RAMROD

Hold awn, are people actually got scammed or what? No updates? 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

We got it, people are just editing it to make it look better 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

We got it, people are just editing it to make it look better 

Ahhh, that is so cool :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NichuuB

i think the only way to enhance the image and remove the lines is using AI, but i dont thing theres a software to this exact kind of problem

Property of @Whale

ChicaSkas
On 2/4/2023 at 6:01 AM, RAMROD said:

Don't worry, we didn't get scammed, we did get the footage, all is well :D

I do need to send the carepackages though life has been kicking my a$$! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 3

• 1 month later...
Juanlittlem

@knee any updates in your work? I know it takes a lot ot time but Im curious to see the progress! 

• 2 weeks later...
guibarsouza

Guys, I downloaded the videos, does anyone know how I can merge the files to play them without interruption? like a dvd divided into chapters...

• Love 1

3 hours ago, guibarsouza said:

Guys, I downloaded the videos, does anyone know how I can merge the files to play them without interruption? like a dvd divided into chapters...

The absolute best and free way is to use a program called “ffmpeg”. The catch is that you run it in command line/terminal so there’s a bit of a learning curve. But there are plenty of tutorials online so you should be fine

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 1:57 PM, knee said:

It's proving troublesome - having issues with removing the interlacing gaaahhhh. Can see that another user in this thread did a much better job with it but still cracking on

Update: it's still not great. Sorry for delays i am working 1 job full time and 1 part time.

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, knee said:

Update: it's still not great. Sorry for delays i am working 1 job full time and 1 part time.

Its okay, take your time! :kara: