Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

Julien Lockhart

I trust in Chica and we all need to give her and the seller the time they need :huntyga:

Being patient is they key y'all, I'm very thankful for what Chica does for us :heart:

He ate my heart
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Please share the seller's gps coordinates, I just wanna talk :huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 4

While we’re discussing crowd funding here, would anyone be willing to donate some coin to a group buy of OOC? :vegas:

It’s $500 in total and the seller is verified after sending snippets of previously unleaked parts of the song.

I’d love to get some help with this from @ChicaSkas (if she’s interested) :kiss:

• Shook 2

On 12/19/2022 at 10:21 PM, ChicaSkas said:

11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

While we’re discussing crowd funding here, would anyone be willing to donate some coin to a group buy of OOC? :vegas:

It’s $500 in total and the seller is verified after sending snippets of previously unleaked parts of the song.

I’d love to get some help with this from @ChicaSkas (if she’s interested) :kiss:

Wait what's OOC again? 

1 minute ago, PierreS said:

Wait what's OOC again? 

Out of Control (unreleased song)

Burim leaked snippets of it over a decade ago, but it has been vaulted ever since. We thought it would never leak, because it was deemed super rare, it only started making rounds recently - but has been selling for quite a high price.

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I will chime in. Come, @ChicaSkas :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Wait - finally someone with the full OOC version has been found? Where can I listen to the new snippets? Who is this guy? If this is actually legit - I could eventually afford buying it on my own for $500. We need to finally get that! PM me with some details if you want :kiss:

45 minutes ago, Hurem said:

WHAT.??!!!?!?? yes YES and YES????

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Maix said:

Wait - finally someone with the full OOC version has been found? Where can I listen to the new snippets? Who is this guy? If this is actually legit - I could eventually afford buying it on my own for $500. We need to finally get that! PM me with some details if you want :kiss:

Well, the point of group buy is that the community would finally have the access to the song.

You buying it alone puts it at risk of getting locked away again :diane:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Well, the point of group buy is that the community would finally have the access to the song.

More than happy to support £ wise! If we could actually get this song I would cry. Lol  

Julien Lockhart
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

But no one is selling it right now ?

He ate my heart

4 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

But no one is selling it right now ?

Like I said, I found a person willing to sell it + they sent snippets to verify they’re legit.

• Shook 1

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Ouh, I think my formulation was not as accurate as I thought it was :saladga: My intend would never be keeping it on my own but rather to speed up the process by paying it in one sum on my own and offering a one-to-one conversation to the seller. Sorry to confuse to at that point..

If you refer to the snippets one can found on YouTube, I‘m unfortunately not sure if it could be fake (using other Gaga acapellas etc). They‘re just too short to evaluate.

Other than that, I think we‘re going too off topic, aren’t we? :laughga:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Maix said:

Ouh, I think my formulation was not as accurate as I thought it was :saladga: My intend would never be keeping it on my own but rather to speed up the process by paying it in one sum on my own and offering a one-to-one conversation to the seller. Sorry to confuse to at that point..

If you refer to the snippets one can found on YouTube, I‘m unfortunately not sure if it could be fake (using other Gaga acapellas etc). They‘re just too short to evaluate.

Other than that, I think we‘re going too off topic, aren’t we? :laughga:

Are we able to create a new thread? Or is that against rules? If there’s any potential leak that deserves dedicated discussion, it’s this one ☝️ 

• Thanks 1