💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

XNightmareFuntimeX
9 hours ago, Dayman said:

I'm curious about this guy - and in particular in addition to BTWB do we know if he has artRAVE? I know techinally already have 2 good quality artRAVE shows, but getting one of the earlier shows of the tour while Fashion was still in or before PARTYNAUSEOUS was changed would be so slay.

Yeah! Or a show with cake like lady gaga

XNightmareFuntimeX
Just now, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Yeah! Or a show with cake like lady gaga

Oh!! Or the show were she sing Brooklyn Nights, i would sell my soul to hear the soundboard audio and see the proshot of that

johnmonster
4 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Oh!! Or the show were she sing Brooklyn Nights, i would sell my soul to hear the soundboard audio and see the proshot of that

Meh, my priorities are with BTWB :oops:

I’d prioritize a good quality recording of BTW, Joanne, and Chromatica balls first.  

• Thanks 3

XNightmareFuntimeX
32 minutes ago, johnmonster said:

Meh, my priorities are with BTWB :oops:

I’d prioritize a good quality recording of BTW, Joanne, and Chromatica balls first.  

Ofc! But it will be cool to have shows like artrave or monster ball 1.0 / 2.0 on where she sang rare songs

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

johnmonster
24 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Ofc! But it will be cool to have shows like artrave or monster ball 1.0 / 2.0 on where she sang rare songs

Oh I 100% agree with that! But given how expensive these recordings seem, I personally don’t think I could donate to every one of them as much as I want to. :messga:

XNightmareFuntimeX
11 hours ago, Dayman said:

I'm curious about this guy - and in particular in addition to BTWB do we know if he has artRAVE? I know techinally already have 2 good quality artRAVE shows, but getting one of the earlier shows of the tour while Fashion was still in or before PARTYNAUSEOUS was changed would be so slay.

Chica said in another post that this guy stopped working with Gaga after BTWB, so he does not have anything post-BTWB. Now for artrave we should see cause the London show came from somewhere, so...

guibarsouza
1 minute ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Chica said in another post that this guy stopped working with Gaga after BTWB, so he does not have anything post-BTWB. Now for artrave we should see cause the London show came from somewhere, so...

I really wanted to know if this guy have the BTWB recording of San Jose....  

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Wait, she sang Brooklyn Nights?! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, guibarsouza said:

i heard a rumor they recorded the San Jose show...

What's crazy is, it's likely the Haus records all shows. We just never get to see it.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Wait, she sang Brooklyn Nights?!

She sang Brooklyn Nights at the artRAVE once, I guess they mean that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

XNightmareFuntimeX
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

She sang Brooklyn Nights at the artRAVE once, I guess they mean that.

YAAAAS! @ChicaSkas If I can find someone who sells the Proshot to this show or Monster Ball 1.0, I'm going to sell my kidney on the black market to buy them.

• YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas

I am speaking with AleNova now. He is uploading.

Screenshots incoming 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

ChicaSkas

Ok, he is uploading. :party:

Screenshot-20221219-115519-Instagram.jpg

I am buying his drive space, stay tuned...

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 5