Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes. My paypal is NOT that email tho, don't send to that one 

Let me change that post in case someone misunderstood!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
43 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Let me change that post in case someone misunderstood!

Thank you boo! We are so close. I am still pulling all together 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

@ChicaSkas

i just sent u another donation, hope they both artived? thanks so much for doing this

kisses from berlin

Rob

Don't forget if you haven't already to send me your physical mailing address 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Julien Lockhart
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Don't forget if you haven't already to send me your physical mailing address 

How can I send you a donation ? I mean what is your PayPal ? Can you dm me ? I've send you an email but didn't get any response :bradley:

Edited by Julien Lockhart
He ate my heart

ChicaSkas
On 11/19/2022 at 11:46 AM, Julien Lockhart said:

How can I send you a donation ? I mean what is your PayPal ? Can you dm me ? I've send you an email but didn't get any response :bradley:

Omg wow, can you email me  again 

Edited by ChicaSkas

Julien Lockhart
On 11/19/2022 at 1:04 PM, ChicaSkas said:

Omg wow, can you email me at  again 

Just did :kiss:

Edited by ChicaSkas
He ate my heart
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
ChicaSkas

Hello to all of my friends in this thread. Just a few moments ago I have sent the final payment to AleNova Films.

(This morning he and I spoke by instagram and he was anticipating the final payment)

It is 11:40 pm here now in California and in Chile is 4:40 am in the morning, so when he wakes up we should have him beginning to upload the footage soon. I got confirmation from GMA last month that this footage we have purchased is in a higher quality than the ones obtained before. (We will also just for the hell of it be getting a raw copy of the DVD footage Anova films released as well, because for all this $$ we should.)

I will update this thread as soon as we have the links. I also intend since it is part of the Advent to feature it as an Advent day as well if no one here minds. 

For a reminder if anyone needs it these are screenshots (under taglist) of what we are getting. Dani has offered to remaster the raw footage and since all of us will now "own" the raw files that were shot that day, anyone can now master them however they wish and with any software or program they like.

I want to give a giant thanks and shout out to every single person in this thread who has supported me and donated money to this project for the world. All of you will be receiving LG carepackages from me in the coming weeks godwilling before Christmas with some personal memorabilia and collectibles for your collections, as a token of my huge thanks. 

I couldn't have done this without you all. I am eternally in your debt. If i left one of you out of the tag list please forgive me as i just scrolled through 10 pages to make sure i didn't forget anyone but i might have! But i thank you beyond words to all the donors and helpers. We did it. Now he must send me the links, and I'll update as soon as possible! :kara:

@gagamonster152

@Juanlittlem

@windzo

@XNightmareFuntimeX

@M i K E Y

@Reginald

@Joshie S

@Schizophonic

@Julien Lockhart

And @Caliocolors on Twitter :sara:

And all the followers of this thread, here is an update:

@KindnessPunk

@Cyber Babylon

@Roughhouse Dandy

@ARTSEX

@SS77

@DANNYBALUCH

@StarstruckIllusion

@Not The Real Gaga

@Gaga2645

@pltcn61

@Kitana

@LandonM170

@nicolas1801

@JakubM316

@theARTVampire

@enigmaa

@mrdurrs

@MaryJaneHollandBTW

@The BPD Monster

@Coven04

@andy232000

@ThatsGossip111

@TylerBR97

@itsmebuddy

@GagaUnderYou

@alecks

@deactivated001

@DavidLuis198

@ghs

@Space Cowboy

@lukazilla

@VTV

@SpookyKid

@Robo Ga

@JustTea

@PlastiscGuy

@artdoll

@Isma Monster

@KURUSHITOVSKA

@Vengaboy

@VeguisLG

@J e s s e

@pinknailsemoji

@Alfonso

@Flippy

@HausOfMark

@EdX

@INNA

Spoiler

Proof-of-1080-p-quality.jpg

Anova-file-information-from-seller.jpg

Harddrives-of-Anova.jpg

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 25
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 4

Joshie S
13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hello to all of my friends in this thread. Just a few moments ago I have sent the final payment to AleNova Films.

(This morning he and I spoke by instagram and he was anticipating the final payment)

It is 11:40 pm here now in California and in Chile is 4:40 am in the morning, so when he wakes up we should have him beginning to upload the footage soon. I got confirmation from GMA last month that this footage we have purchased is in a higher quality than the ones obtained before. (We will also just for the hell of it be getting a raw copy of the DVD footage Anova films released as well, because for all this $$ we should.)

I will update this thread as soon as we have the links. I also intend since it is part of the Advent to feature it as an Advent day as well if no one here minds. 

For a reminder if anyone needs it these are screenshots (under taglist) of what we are getting. Dani has offered to remaster the raw footage and since all of us will now "own" the raw files that were shot that day, anyone can now master them however they wish and with any software or program they like.

I want to give a giant thanks and shout out to every single person in this thread who has supported me and donated money to this project for the world. All of you will be receiving LG carepackages from me in the coming weeks godwilling before Christmas with some personal memorabilia and collectibles for your collections, as a token of my huge thanks. 

I couldn't have done this without you all. I am eternally in your debt. If i left one of you out of the tag list please forgive me as i just scrolled through 10 pages to make sure i didn't forget anyone but i might have! But i thank you beyond words to all the donors and helpers. We did it. Now he must send me the links, and I'll update as soon as possible! :kara:

@gagamonster152

@Juanlittlem

@windzo

@XNightmareFuntimeX

@M i K E Y

@Reginald

@Joshie S

@Schizophonic

@Julien Lockhart

And @Caliocolors on Twitter :sara:

And all the followers of this thread, here is an update:

@KindnessPunk

@Cyber Babylon

@Roughhouse Dandy

@ARTSEX

@SS77

@DANNYBALUCH

@StarstruckIllusion

@Not The Real Gaga

@Gaga2645

@pltcn61

@Kitana

@LandonM170

@nicolas1801

@JakubM316

@theARTVampire

@enigmaa

@mrdurrs

@MaryJaneHollandBTW

@The BPD Monster

@Coven04

@andy232000

@ThatsGossip111

@TylerBR97

@itsmebuddy

@GagaUnderYou

@alecks

@deactivated001

@DavidLuis198

@ghs

@Space Cowboy

@lukazilla

@VTV

@SpookyKid

@Robo Ga

@JustTea

@PlastiscGuy

@artdoll

@Isma Monster

@KURUSHITOVSKA

@Vengaboy

@VeguisLG

@J e s s e

@pinknailsemoji

@Alfonso

@Flippy

@HausOfMark

@EdX

@INNA

Hide contents

Proof-of-1080-p-quality.jpg

Anova-file-information-from-seller.jpg

Harddrives-of-Anova.jpg

Chica, thank you so much for your e-mail update and this message now today.:kara:

I want to say a huge thank you to all of our Little Monster family who have helped donate so that finally, our favourite tour Mother Monster has ever created can finally be seen in full HD in all it's glory for all of the fan base to enjoy.

Chica, thank you so much for organising this and persevering to ensure that this Christmas all of the monsters can enjoy 2 hours of the best live show performance ever.

I'm so excited! Paws up!! :pawsup::kiss:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas

I want to add, for some of you, considering how giant these files will be, around 26 to 30 gigabytes, I can see if i can send you flash drives with the footage on it so that you wont have to die in bandwith restrictions

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Joshie S
24 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I also intend since it is part of the Advent to feature it as an Advent day as well if no one here minds. 

Please tell us it's day 25. It HAS to be Christmas Day!! :heart:you are amazing, the true media queen:zilla:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

I just wanted to help & donate but saw you‘re receiving the footage very soon already :bradley: Glad we are finally able to witness this 

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Chica, thank you so much for your e-mail update and this message now today.:kara:

I want to say a huge thank you to all of our Little Monster family who have helped donate so that finally, our favourite tour Mother Monster has ever created can finally be seen in full HD in all it's glory for all of the fan base to enjoy.

Chica, thank you so much for organising this and persevering to ensure that this Christmas all of the monsters can enjoy 2 hours of the best live show performance ever.

I'm so excited! Paws up!! :pawsup::kiss:

Thank you, too, to everyone who donated... I really hope it is indeed gonna be sharper once remastered so we can all enjoy it in HD as close as possible to being there.... this is as real as it gets... these two guys smuggled in professional cameras and shot the screens and stage for us, so this is the original raw footage before any dvd editing occured. God willing we can find the right programs and people to cut this up and enhance it so we can enjoy it! :D 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Please tell us it's day 25. It HAS to be Christmas Day!! :heart:you are amazing, the true media queen:zilla:

Oh i dont even want to wait. it will be Day 11 if i can get it. whatever day he gives it, it will be that day :hug:

• YAAAS 2

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Marges said:

I just wanted to help & donate but saw you‘re receiving the footage very soon already :bradley: Glad we are finally able to witness this 

not gonna lie if you want to chip in for postage i wont say no :spin:

Nahhhh just kidding. I am glad we are hopefully day(s) away from hearing it!!

Just now, ChicaSkas said:

not gonna lie if you want to chip in for postage i wont say no :spin:

Nahhhh just kidding. I am glad we are hopefully day(s) away from hearing it!!

You can hit me up in DMs (or just make some space) as I wanted to contact you anyways about my thievery story but your inbox is full :partysick:

• Love 1