đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite Aura performance

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

XNightmareFuntimeX
Just now, ARTPOP said:

I think so too, I think the tracklist of artrave was not the best. Being after Judas could be exhausting..

Yeah, on some dates she took a short break and sang the whole song, but on most dates the song was very short or not even sung at all (Paris Artrave aura was only 45 seconds long!)

ARTPOP
7 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Yeah, on some dates she took a short break and sang the whole song, but on most dates the song was very short or not even sung at all (Paris Artrave aura was only 45 seconds long!)

Artrave was filled TF/TFM hits which are long, vocally exhausting. That is why I like how Chromatica ball, it is cut into smaller segments with shorter breaks for her to recharge. I hope when she revamps Enigma she keeps it but with a better story line

COME ON GAYS!!

XNightmareFuntimeX
3 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Artrave was filled TF/TFM hits which are long, vocally exhausting. That is why I like how Chromatica ball, it is cut into smaller segments with shorter breaks for her to recharge. I hope when she revamps Enigma she keeps it but with a better story line

****ING YES!! PLEASE!!! I dont want her to cut aura from the setlist!

GagaUnderYou

Swinefest because that’s when we officially really understood that AURA was apart of the ARTPOP era and confirmed for the album. It was also refreshing to see her barefoot and creepy with the pulling down of her mask saying “ARTPOP”

Schwerk
20 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Omg uou are you lucky! Could you tell us more stories about the listening party please? :) Did gaga give any extra info on the songs? 

She didn't share any info on the songs while the album was playing. She just sat on stage and watched us dance, filmed us, got up to dance, drank redbull. She did get very emotional during Dope, she first stared into the distance and then broke down and started sobbing. It was heartbreaking to watch but luckily Tara and Lacee were there to hold her and comfort her. For us it was a bit confusing cause we ofcourse knew "I wanna be with you" and now we could hear the lyrics were different but in this empty club with the music echoing it was hard to tell what the song was about. 

After playing the album she did an interview session and played Gypsy on the piano, that part was recorded.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived