💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

Just finished the ep.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Danny

wasn't my choice  as everyone here knows but they won the finale. They gave Ru everything he wanted from a winner this episode from tears, drama, laughs, face, a bit of dancing... They done cracked the code

buy bionic

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Congrats to the winner :kiss: 

everyone looked so incredibly amazing, whew :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche

Congrats to the winner!

Spoiler

I'm not mad at them for winning (they clearly did amazing in the competition and deserved to make it all the way) but I do think Cheddar was better in this episode and deserved the crown. She ate that runway UP and was better than Danny in the challenge (along with Peppa who was clearly the best). And IMO her drag is more interesting. But yeah the editing was clearly showing that Danny is gonna win this and the lipsync only made it clearer because they focused a lot on her. It just doesn't feel correct that Cheddar doesn't have a crown idk. This should have been a double crowning. 

Starlet is a such a fashion icon oh my god :giveup: She looked stunning. 

Also I can't believe they're still pushing the narrative that Jonbers is a fashion queen even in the last episode :ladyhaha: Her look was good but it was the weakest among the top 4 pls.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

It's really strange that Baby didn't even return for the finale and that no one mentioned it...

4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's really strange that Baby didn't even return for the finale and that no one mentioned it...

I think because she will probs return next season it seems too final to put her in the same category as eliminated queens. Also maybe she's still recovering from her anxiety stuff. 

LaLuna

Very happy with this outcome, a very deserving winner

Happy Fun GIF by ABC Network

Spoiler

Also seeing the three past winners confirmed my opinion that Krystal Versace didn't deserve that crown. She lacks personality and charisma, and it's even more apparent when she's sitting next to the The Viv and Lawrence Chaney.

Apart from the fact that they completely sh*t on Krystal Versace, disrespecting her reign and crowning of the next winner completely, it was a super beautiful episode. I cried multiple times, loved seeing all the returning queens, Krystal looked absolutely ethereal and phenomenal, and I love the winner. So happy for her, so proud of her, so proud of the entire top 4! An amazing season. Top 5 drag race seasons of 2022 for me. 

for US the queen I'm rooting for hasn't won since.. S10/AS4 lmao so very exciting to have UK S3 and S4 be my gal snatching the crown

ranking all DR seasons (as a whole season, how entertaining, how amazing were the queens) of 2022:

Philippines > AS7 > UK4 > CDR3 > ES2 > S14 > France > DU2  > CAvsTW > UKvTW

however, all entertaining. Italia S2 I didn't watch! or Secret Celeb

alsemanche

I was SO sure that Krystal's makeup looked familiar and well... :bear: She could have easily credited Hungry instead of ripping her off

Screenshot-20221125-072722-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20221125-072710-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20221125-073453-Instagram.jpg

Levine
Spoiler

Predictable winner. Not mad because she's talented, but bored. Another comedy queen winning. She's literally The Vivienne and Lawrence's sister. But as long as the "price" is "a show" on WOW, we will always have winners like them. Cheddar was something new. But then I remembered we are in the Willow Pill era, so it all makes sense. 

Levine
7 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Hide contents

Also seeing the three past winners confirmed my opinion that Krystal Versace didn't deserve that crown. She lacks personality and charisma, and it's even more apparent when she's sitting next to the The Viv and Lawrence Chaney.

Spoiler

So you wanted 4 out of 4 comedy queens winning? That's ridiculous. Krystal deserved her crown, just for the fact that at young age she was more polished than all her competitors on the show. And who deserved the crown on that season? One of those basic who arrived at the finale with her? lol please. 

bionic
8 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Hide contents

Going to side with @Levine on this. Introversion =/= lack of personality. I've seen Krystal on stage and she is a captivating performer. Suffers from the fact that Drag Race (UK in particular) caters so much to comedy and not really much else.

Spoiler

I also agree that Danny doesn't bring anything to the winners circle that isn't already in Viv and Lawrence. Not made she's there but Cheddar would've brought a new drag perspective. If Ru was desp to crown a bearded queen she would've crowned Shangela already

buy bionic

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

If Ru was desp to crown a bearded queen she would've crowned Shangela already

:air:

Archived